forum Saiouma RP with @brave_soldier
Started by @heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"You're really not gonna leave after that…? I literally hurt you…" he said, continuing to cry. "Can you…at least forgive me…? I don't want to make you mad because of this…"

(Frick, now I'm almost crying. I feel this-)

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Kokichi fell silent after that, though he was still crying. While Shuichi had forgiven him, he had yet to forgive himself. He hated how he hurt the one person he let himself get close to, continuing to internally scold himself for it..

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Why…why are you sorry…? You did nothing wrong…" Kokichi told him, forcefully holding tears back in case Shuichi was apologizing for this.. "Just tell me why you're sorry…"

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"What made you think you upset me…? You didn't…" he sighed. "I'm just mad at myself because I hurt you, that's all… It's not your fault for responding as you normally would… I'm sorry for even saying what I did…"

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Are you completely sure of that…?" he said, still needing confirmation, though he was beginning to calm down. "I should just believe that, but it's weird not being seen as a problem… If everything's okay now, I just wanna cuddle. I don't feel like doing much right now.."

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

(Yeah, just give me a sec. I would've done stuff yesterday, but I was like, "She's probably not in the mood; just try again tomorrow," so I just ended up not doing anything with this)