tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

Asra sighed and laid down next to Corbin " com'mer" he said softly

Deleted user

" that makes two.." Asra said and wrapped his arm around Corbin's waist

Deleted user

Sara kissed Corbin's head " first, relax, you won't get anywhere working yourself up. Second take a few deep breaths, think about me holding you. The warm of your bed, something other then Cyrus's predicament "

@Fraust

Corbin whined shakily and tried his best to follow the instructions, drawing in a few deep breaths. It was hard to pull his mind away from Cyrus, though, and he wasn't sure he could do it. "I'm scared…"

Deleted user

" I'm here. " Asra said calmly. He wrapped his wing around Corbin.

@Fraust

Corbin drew one hand up to his mouth, his breathing sharp and shaky. "It's fine… I-I'm fine… everything's gonna be fine…" He whispered.

Deleted user

Asra sighed, resting his hand on Corbin's jaw " you need to breathe evenly corbin. You'll never settle if you don't"

Deleted user

Asra realized Corbin couldn't calm down on his own. Quickly he wrapped Corbin up, wrapping his arms and wings around the smaller and held him " it's alright cori. "

@Fraust

Corbin exhaled shakily, still trying to regulate his breathing and not doing a great job of it. He relaxed a bit in Asra's arms, but he was still very stressed.

Deleted user

Asra kept humming. Only stoping when he'd dose off. Even while sleeping he still kept an arm around the crow.

@Fraust

Eventually, Corbin managed to fall asleep in Asra's arms and calm down, although it was hard to keep Cyrus out of his mind.

Deleted user

Cyrus came in a little later, mumbling about something. " Dumb kids.."

@Fraust

Corbin stirred at Cyrus' voice and looked up, scrambling to get out of bed so he could run over and cling tightly to him.

Deleted user

Cyrus seemed a bit shocked " hey, " he said softly and picked Corbin up. He wrapped his wings around the other and made some white sounds " shhhh, it's okay.. what's wrong?"

@Fraust

Corbin buried his face in Cyrus' shoulder, trembling in his arms. "Y-You're not hurt, are you?" He asked weakly. "You're okay? Please say you're okay…"

Deleted user

" yes cori. I'm alright. They backed down once I get there. " He said and rubbed Corbin's back " it's fine cori I'm alright "

@Fraust

Corbin held tighter to Cyrus, keeping his face hidden. "I-I was just… I was so worried…" He whispered. "I don't like this kind of thing, Cy…"

Deleted user

" no..no it's okay.." Cyrus said softy and laid down with the other two. He seemed pretty tired.