forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

" I.. I don't even know.. what to think.. let alone what to do now.. " he said and squeezed tighter to corbin

@Fraust

"I know… b-but it's going to be fine. I'm here, see? You're not alone. You have Asra and Keigo as well… we all care about you, and we're going to help you through this."

Deleted user

" thank you.." he mumbled and nuzzled into Corbin. Cyrus was pretty unstable, knowing his father killed his mother only made him more worried

@Fraust

Corbin nodded a bit. "There's nothing we can do to change the past.. all we can do is move forward the best we can."

Deleted user

" how? I spent all that time thinking she died from a flight accident and now I know it's dad.. everything feel .. I don't know.. numb.."

@Fraust

"I know, I know… b-but we can't change what happened, right?" Corbin said softly, keeping close to Cyrus. "We'll get through this."

Deleted user

Cyeus held Corbin for a bit before his phone rang, " hello? … Your kidding.. I'll be there" he chuckled and got up " wanna come? Got some first years challenging and cursing my name. Keigos not going to let it stand."

@Fraust

"Huh? What's going on?" Corbin asked, seeming confused as he sat up. "You're not going to fight anybody, are you? I don't want you to get hurt…"

Deleted user

" don't know. Depends on if they shut their mouths in time " he said and got redressed

Deleted user

" cori. It's different when someone curses your name and when another soldier curses your name. "

Deleted user

" because. If a solder doesn't fight for his title he gets put down and shamed. I'm not about to have my name drug through the dirt

Deleted user

Cyrus quivered a bit. " Then please.. don't come.. I'll call keigo, he can stay here with you."

@Fraust

Corbin felt a bit uneasy to be by himself for a while. He curled up into a tight ball on his bed, worrying about Cyrus.