forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

Corbin flushed a bit harder at the compliments, looking away shyly. "T-Thanks, I guess… you gotta give me some warning, though!" He insisted, pouting a bit.

Deleted user

Cyrus chuckled " fine. Well I'm kissing you again so get over it" he said and kissed Corbin like before

@Fraust

Corbin whined softly, still trying to catch his breath. He looked a bit dizzy by the time he managed to pull away.

Deleted user

Cyrus gave a worried chip " hey.. I didn't mean to hold it that long.. just deep breaths okay?"

@Fraust

Corbin was panting softly as he tried to catch his breath, holding tightly to Cyrus and resting his head against his chest. "I-I just need… a minute…"

Deleted user

" take as long as you need. Next time just tap by side if you can't catch up. " He said softly, rubbing up Corbin's side

@Fraust

Corbin nodded weakly, relaxing a bit, but still breathing heavily. It took him another minute or so to start breathing normally again.

@Fraust

"It's fine… I-I just need some warning next time, okay?" Corbin drew in a few slow, deep breaths and tucked his head under Cyrus' chin.

Deleted user

Cyrus nodded softly and kissed Corbin's head. He moved Corbin into his lap, kissing his neck softly again.

Deleted user

Cyrus laid on his back quickly regretting life choices. " That hurt.." he said softly

@Fraust

"Ah… be careful, will you? I don't want you to get any more hurt…" Corbin whined, shifting to be more comfortable.

Deleted user

Cyrus shrugged " I mean turn on didn't work so.. I'm out of ideas to keep to up"

Deleted user

" because your bluejay boyfriend can't sleep. He'd rather be tangled up with his crow "