forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

Corbin ran his fingers through his hair and lay back on the bed, closing his eyes tiredly. He kept his wings drawn up around himself.

@Fraust

After a couple of minutes, Corbin sat up and slipped out of bed. He pulled out one of Cyrus' hoodies to put on and headed out to the kitchen, rubbing at his eyes.

Deleted user

Cyrus was shaking against the wall, tears streaming down his face. " It was my fault.." he mumbled to himself

Deleted user

Cyrus jumped "sh! S..sorry.." he said and rubbed his eyes quickly

@Fraust

Corbin came over to Cyrus and hugged him tightly, burying his face in his shoulder. "It's alright…" He whispered. "It's not your fault, okay?"

Deleted user

Cyrus shivered for a moment before finally breaking down. " I watched them die cori.. I.. I couldn't save them.."

@Fraust

Corbin sighed shakily. "I'm not going to pretend that I know what that feels like, but… you can't blame yourself, okay? You weren't the only one there. You're just one guy. You can't do everything by yourself…"

Deleted user

" I .. I know" he said and wiped his eyes " but what if that was you.. that's all my mind keeps replaying. " He wrapped his wings around Corbin.

@Fraust

"Y-Yeah… that much I can relate to, but… I'm here. I'm okay because you protected me, right?" Corbin smiled weakly up at Cyrus. "You found a safe hiding place for me, and I'm okay."

Deleted user

Cyrus couldn't get his tears to stop, but he nodded and went back to nuzzling into Corbin's neck

@Fraust

"You protected me, Cy… you did a good job. You… y-you put yourself in danger to keep others safe… you can't blame yourself for everything that goes wrong."

@Fraust

Corbin was crying softly as well, but he wanted to try and help Cyrus. "I love you… okay? Thanks for protecting me…"

@Fraust

Corbin sighed shakily and held tighter to Cyrus. "I just… don't want you to get hurt… you'll be careful, won't you?"

Deleted user

" then we are the same.." he said and wrapped his wings around corbin

@Fraust

"Yeah…" Corbin laughed weakly, relaxing a bit in Cyrus' embrace. "I hate when you have to do that sort of thing…"

Deleted user

" no. It's fine, " he held tighter to Corbin. " Just don't leave me"