forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

" I know and I agree. But there's only so much we can do cori.."

@Fraust

"I know… b-but it still scares me a lot. Scares me that he could get hurt, and that I could get hurt as well…" He looked down at his injured wrist with a soft sigh.

Deleted user

Asra took Corbin's wrist in his hand, kissing the injury softly " I promise you won't get hurt again

Deleted user

" your not useless. You make Cyrus stand the strongest. When your with him there's nothinhe can't do. But without you his thoughts get the best of him. " Asra said softly and coresed Corbin's jawline with his fingers

@Fraust

Corbin sighed and looked away, tilting his chin to take it away from Asra's hand. "Cyrus has managed this long without me… I'm not really helping him much, am I? I'm just a burden on him… somebody he needs to protect because I can't take care of myself…"

Deleted user

" Corbin you are more to him then you will ever know. He would be here, wouldn't have fought o escape his dad if I wasn't for you.."

@Fraust

Corbin looked down, drawing his wings up again. He was clearly uncomfortable. "I just… feel so weak all the time. I can't do anything…"

@Fraust

"Even though we're dating, there's always going to be some part of our minds where we see each other as a guard or a charge. I'm always going to be weaker and lesser because I'm a crow."

Deleted user

Asra sighed " I know. It been drilled into us. But I don't want that to block the fact that I care for you. More romantic then as a friend.."

@Fraust

"R-Right, but we're not dating right now…" Corbin sighed. "I just wish I could live my life without worrying about someone attacking me because I'm a crow."

Deleted user

Asra sighed, knowing he couldn't convince Corbin to see it his way, " just.. let me spend some time with you?"

@Fraust

"I am letting you spend time with me. I just don't want the only thing on your mind to be the possibility of dating me. I'm not some prize to be won…"

Deleted user

" I'm not seeing it as that. I just want to show you I care.."

@Fraust

"I know you do, but I don't want your only intent to be proving to me that I should date you or something. I need you to be content with just being friends for a while. It puts a lot of pressure on me…"

@Fraust

Corbin sighed softly. "It's fine, I just… I know you guys are interested in a polycule, but I want to get to know you first. I need to be comfortable with you guys as friends before I'd be comfortable dating, just like with any other relationship. I need you to be okay with just being friends if it doesn't end up working out, because I'm not comfortable with it yet and we all need to be on the same page…"