forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

Corbin reluctantly closed his eyes and huddled closer to Cyrus, keeping quiet for now. Eventually, he managed to fall asleep.

Deleted user

Asra had stayed curled up around Corbin as Cyrus made breakfast

Deleted user

Asra hummed a soft melody an nuzzled into Corbin " it's alright.."

Deleted user

Sara sighed " cori calm down, edrythig alright" he said an wrapped his arms and wings around Corbin to act as a security blanket

@Fraust

Corbin whined shakily in his sleep, burying his face in Asra's chest. He seemed to be relaxing a bit, but he was still distressed.

Deleted user

Asra kissed his forehead again and sighed " you scare me sometimes cori.."

Deleted user

" you get so overwhelmed and it makes me worry that your going to break down, maybe even do something stupid and that scars me "

@Fraust

Corbin looked down, feeling guilty. "I-I can't… really do anything about that, though…" He murmured quietly.

Deleted user

" I know " asra said and laid his hand on Corbin cheek. " I just don't wanna see you hurt either.."

@Fraust

Corbin closed his eyes and sighed softly. "I'm just… stressed. I'm worried that Cyrus is going to actually get hurt one of these days, o-or killed, even… and there's nothing I can do about it…"

Deleted user

" yeah. He takes that chance. But he also does it to protect you and other crows who don't have gaurds. Three crows were killed in that raid and Cyrus blames himself for that."

@Fraust

Corbin fell quiet for a bit, curling up more. "I just… wish things could change…" He murmured. "This sort of thing shouldn't be happening at all…"