forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

Asra nodded but before he could go wake Cyrus up the avain had come in " I'm right here cori, perfectly okay.. I've even taken my meds."

@Fraust

Corbin sat up when he heard Cyrus' voice, his eyes stinging with tears again. He clumsily got to his feet and hurried over to cling to Cyrus.

Deleted user

" cori.. are you sure your okay? He asked with a strong worried tone. He wrapped his arms around Corbin tightly

@Fraust

Corbin was trembling in Cyrus' arms, and he seemed to be struggling to breathe. His breathing was very quick and shallow, and he was clinging tightly to Cyrus to keep himself upright. "I-I just— c— c-can't stop thinking— about what c— could've h-happened— to you…" He managed to choke out, his knees growing weak and shaky.

Deleted user

Cyrus picked him up, rubbing his back "shhhh cori.. I'm I'll right. I'll always come back to you I promise." He said soothingly

@Fraust

Corbin sobbed into Cyrus' shoulder, clinging to him for dear life. "I'm s-sorry… I'm being— s— s-stupid…" He whispered weakly.

Deleted user

" Corbin don't ever say that" Cyrus said seriously. " Your worry isn't stupid. You aren't stupid. "

@Fraust

Corbin sobbed harder and drew his wings up to shield himself, cowering in Cyrus' arms. He whispered another few apologies, still shaking uncontrollably.

Deleted user

Asra got up and wrapped his arms around Corbin as well. " Your not alone cori.. were here for you.."

@Fraust

Corbin whined shakily, trying to make himself smaller. He just wanted this to all be a nightmare, honestly. Even though Cyrus was okay, Corbin was still incredibly stressed, and his heart was racing with his breathing.

Deleted user

Cyrus moved from asras arms, laying down and wrapping his own wins around Corbin's huddle. He looked back at asra and Patted the bed " come on." He said softly.

@Fraust

Corbin was still crying softly, but he was quieter now. He hadn't stopped shaking, and he was definitely still very upset. "I-I don't know what I'd do— if something happened— t-to you…" He whispered.

Deleted user

Cyrus sighed " I would still fight to say I love you. And Im sure it's going to hurt if something happened.. but you have people to help you through it.. though I'd rather not talk about it"

@Fraust

Corbin buried his face in Cyrus' chest, not seeming very reassured. "No… n-no… you can't get hurt. P-Please…" He begged weakly, drawing in a harsh, wavering breath.

Deleted user

" Corbin I'm not going to get hurt.." he pulled Corbin close, his chest shaking softly. " I promise I'll do anything to stay right here with you. " He said and kissed Corbin's head

@Fraust

"B-But you still have to— do your j-job… and… a-and go on patrols, and do s-soldier stuff that's probably gonna get you h-hurt…"

Deleted user

" not if I act smart. Plus asra is an on field medic, he'll keep me safe. " Cyrus reasoned

Deleted user

" I won't. I stay in the background. It's at least a .01 chance I'll get hurt enough to pass. I'll get a scrape but thats it. " Asra said and rubbed Corbin's back.

@Fraust

Corbin whined softly and curled up tighter. "I just… I-I want you to be safe…" He whispered. "I need you… a-and I need you to be okay…"

Deleted user

Cyrus sighed " I know Corbin..I know.." he ran his fingers though the crows hair and whispered a soft song to sooth him

@Fraust

It took a while for Corbin to start relaxing again. He seemed drained and exhausted from stress, and he was pretty pale as well. He hadn't eaten, but he wasn't hungry.