forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

"Y-Yeah…" Corbin buried his face in Cyrus' shoulder again, sniffling and hiccuping weakly. "C-Can we… can we go home…? I-I don't wanna be here anymore…"

Deleted user

" neither do I.." he said softly and stood. Cyrus was met with a very upset snow owl and harpy eagle " god dang it Cyrus why can't you pay attention!" Asra scolded as he hugged the bluejay and crow " cori I'm so glad your alright."

@Fraust

Corbin was still sobbing weakly, unable to offer any words himself. He clung tighter to Cyrus, keeping his wings fluffed up and raised to hide himself.

Deleted user

" cori, I know it's a bit to ask but can I hold you?" Asra asked. He held his arms out sightly

@Fraust

Corbin glanced up, considering for a few seconds. He looked up at Cyrus, unsure, but then looked back to Asra and hesitantly nodded.

Deleted user

Asra held Corbin gently" it's alright, I won't drop you.." he said softly

@Fraust

Corbin buried his face in Asra's shoulder, sobbing weakly. He drew his wings up again, trembling in Asra's arms.

Deleted user

Asra held Corbin. Rubbing the crows back softly and wrapping his warmer wings around him. " How bout we all head home. He needs to rest.." asra suggested

@Fraust

Corbin hiccuped weakly, his grip strength waning. He slowly started relaxing in Asra's arms, but he seemed completely exhausted from stress.

Deleted user

Asra sighed, he knew Corbin was strained to the point of exhaustion. " Cori, please don't push yourself. I don't want you to get hurt.." he said with a soft whine. He wrapped his warm fluffy wings around Corbin like a soft blanket.

@Fraust

"M'not trying to…" Corbin replied weakly, his voice a bit cracked from crying. His head was hurting now as well, and he just really didn't want to be here anymore. He wanted to sleep and forget all of this had happened.

Deleted user

Cuts and keigo followed hastily " god asra, hold him any tighter and you might break a rib. " Keigo said with a soft laugh

@Fraust

"Mmnh… please don't break my ribs…" Corbin mumbled softly, still seeming pretty out of it. He tried his best to keep his wings up, but the tips were starting to drag on the ground.

Deleted user

Asra chuckled " I won't break you cori.." he said softly and kisses the side of his head. " I doubt youll remember this.." he mumbled to himself more then anyone else

@Fraust

Corbin relaxed a bit with his eyes closed, slowly starting to actually calm down in Asra's arms. He was pretty much limp by the time they reached his apartment.

Deleted user

Asra went inside when Cyrus unlocked the door. He went to go lay asra down and then continue to look at Cyrus's wing.

Deleted user

"do you want me to stay?" Asra asked softly as he went to o check up on corbin

Deleted user

" he's fine, he's actually passed out on the couch.." he said an chuckled softly. Asra ran his fingers through Corbin's hair softly " how in the world are you so fluffy.." he asked rhetorically

@Fraust

Corbin hid his face and curled up tighter, not relaxing like usual when Asra pet him. "C-Can I… can I see him…?" He asked.

Deleted user

Asra seemed a little aback " cori is something wrong? I've never seen you so tense "

@Fraust

"I-I just… I need to see Cyrus. I need to know he's okay. P-Please…" Corbin whimpered softly, his chest and throat starting to grow tight with anxiety.