forum Final Fantasy VII
Started by @Yamatsu
tune

people_alt 49 followers

@YukiSenoue group

Honestly, to me, the remake just feels too easy and… weird. I guess I'm just a bit bias, but I really do like the old game better. I actually found the old game to be much more of a challenge. Also, @YukiSenoue, what difficultly are you playing on?

FFVII OG was a breeze to me. I even did a LLNM challenge game (but I lost my save at the final save point. FML!)
I'm playing in normal.

@Yamatsu

Honestly, to me, the remake just feels too easy and… weird. I guess I'm just a bit bias, but I really do like the old game better. I actually found the old game to be much more of a challenge. Also, @YukiSenoue, what difficultly are you playing on?

FFVII OG was a breeze to me. I even did a LLNM challenge game (but I lost my save at the final save point. FML!)
I'm playing in normal.

If you want a challenge, try the New Threat mod for FFVII PC! I saw a dude play through it and it introduced a lot more tactical elements to the game when it came to Materia, as well as nerfing Knights of the Round and adding some interesting gameplay and story differences.

@YukiSenoue group

If you want a challenge, try the New Threat mod for FFVII PC! I saw a dude play through it and it introduced a lot more tactical elements to the game when it came to Materia, as well as nerfing Knights of the Round and adding some interesting gameplay and story differences.

Cool. I need to replay FFVII OG with the Beacause retranslation first
But I'm lazy… hahahaha

@Yamatsu

Real talk, FFVII Remake has some pretty funny moments, but do you think they'll keep some of the more well-known ones? Palmer and the truck, Barret's sailor suit, "Gya-ha-ha and Kya-ha-ha," "Drink your goddamn TEA," stuff like that?