forum fellow unus annus fans, help me expand on my idea for an epic tribute to the best thing to happen to 2020
Started by @d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

it's 2am and i get this brilliant nanowrimo concept to novelize unus annus as an homage to their dying days.

now i know there are plenty of you out there, so please, help me gather plot points and relevant videos as i expand upon the lore and secrets of the channel and matpat's theory.

in return, you can witness my progress throughout the month as i craft my tribute and, most likely, fail.

to keep my respect, my creation will be deleted from the internet on december 15, 2020, exactly a month after the death of the channel.

memento mori.
i'll see you soon.
unus annus.

Deleted user

I have a better idea… How about we make a book about a person who will die in exactly ONE YEAR. Just like Unus Annus. And he has to live the best life he can within that year.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

i got an idea based on yours-
what about a novel about mark and ethan finding out they get exactly one year left to live, but they aren't allowed to tell anyone about it? so they make unus annus, living their best lives before the year is up, while simultaneously leaving hints in the videos that they're "trapped" in this clock, so to speak. and perhaps they eventually get help from nerdfiction, their primary editor who is in reality the culprit of the secrets and codes, but despite their best efforts the clock runs to zero, and their existences are deleted along with the channel.
what do you think?

Deleted user

Not really… too heavily inspired… and fanfiction-ish.
Great concept for fan fic, but not so much for an actual novel.
And this is supposed to be an actual novel

Deleted user

Fair point… how about we use both ideas?
Like a guy finds out that he has one year to live, so he makes a channel describing his final year???