forum You're telling me I woke up from the dead 270 years in the future (O/O) OPEN
Started by @KalamariCakes
tune

people_alt 39 followers

@KalamariCakes

You're a normal kid, living in the poor suburbs of South Virginia, when an unexpected and outdated visitor arrives on your doorstep. The mystery behind his awakening leads to something much more sinister..

@ElderGod-Carrots

Name: Alex Hale
Sexuality: bi-sexual
Personality: closed off type of guy and doesn't trust people easily. He is very sensitive and shy at first but when he does open up he is very kind and caring, always putting others before himself. He will often neglect his mental and physical health in place of others. He's passionate about the things he loves and will always strive towards them, even if they have been hard in the most recent years. Even if you're mean to him or hurt him in anyway he will always try and forgive you and does most of the time. he's very much a child at heart.
Appearance: Short, soft blonde hair that is almost platinum blonde. It tends to fall in front of his face a lot though he doesn't bother to move it. Big, baby blue eyes, rimmed with a dark blue. They have small cracks through them if you look really closely. He's a short boy, standing around 5'6 at his tallest and very pale too. He has light freckles over his skin, as well as many cuts and bruises to match. He's skinny, though he is quite strong despite appearance. Tends to wear over sized jumpers and black skinny jeans, along with converse.
Other: Comes from an abusive household. he lives with his alcoholic father, his mother left when he was younger and he is an only child. Even though he wants to leave he has no money to do so.

(boop, he okay?)

@KalamariCakes

Oh ye! Very similar to my boi, which means they'll get along swimmingly

Name: Jonathan (Jonah, if you will) Lawrence
Age: technically 145, but y'know, 18 years is more accurate.
Sexuality: His time period restricted folk to hetero only, but doesn't mean he was questioning himself personally. He's still thinking about it.
Personality: Easily confused, energetic, mood swings. Basically the human culmination of ADHD. Very sensitive and worries too much, and easily scared for being an ex-soldier of the Revolution.
Appearance: tight, dark brown curls, dark eyes. Looks younger than he is, he looks like he's still sixteen. 5'4 (thanks, english/Irish heritage), and a crap ton of light-colored freckles.
Other: Never made a good fighter, so he became the drummer boy of his regiment. Still witnessed combat and left a mark on him. Similar background to Alex, with an alcoholic, explosive father (as was, sadly, very common in that era), however ran away at the age of 15 to join the war. Brother of four sisters. Supposedly died of a stray bullet, but woke up one day in a graveyard, so

@KalamariCakes

Nah, it's totally fine!)

~~~

It was too hot.
Ninety degrees, not a cloud in the sky, nor a tree for shade– too many honking cars and houses. For Alex, though, he had his backyard at least, with the fence of pine trees, thick enough to block out the image of this urban buzz.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Alex was sitting under one of these said pine trees, enjoying the shade it produced. He had his eyes closed, trying to rest before his dad came home and made sure he didn't, like every other night. Even though the noise was a distraction, he preferred it over deadly silence.

@KalamariCakes

Hey… This is Hailey. Remember me from Senior year?
Right, that brunette girl who could actually pull off bangs and round glasses.
Wondering what you're up to these days.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Alex tilted his head to the side a little, thinking of a reply.
Hey Hailey, it’s nice to hear from you again. I’m not doing much these days, still stuck in this small town, yourself?