It was her big night.
She was getting married in less than an hour. She was in her gown, ready to prove to her family she was good enough for someone. She didn't need them to arrange her marriage.
As she's getting ready to walk down the isle, one of her friends comes up to her in tears, looking utterly devastated. In response to asking what was wrong, her friend informed her that her 'fiancé' was currently in the back making out with her maid of honor.
Of course, the bride is beyond devastated herself, and completely humiliated. In an effort not to make a fool of herself, she rushes out of the building in tears, still in her dress.
She didn't even think about it as she fled down the steps to the subway, getting on the first train to anywhere.
When she drops down on to one of the seats, she bursts into tears, assuming she was alone. What she didn't take into account, was the strange man sitting across from her.
So yeah, there's that. :P
I honestly just want a slow-burn, friends(?) to lovers kinda thing. I've wanted to do this prompt, and now seems like a good time.
Rules, or whatever else to call this:
- I promise, I don't hate anyone, but I'd much prefer a MxF romance. It's just what I'm comfortable with. I don't really care which side I play, I'm good with male or female.
- To go off of the above, I'd kind of like to play the "bride" character. We can always switch roles so that the "bride" is actually a groom. :P But I guess I'm chill with playing any role.
- Swearing, is fine. The only thing, is a.) I don't do it much. Just a personal preference. And b.) If you're going to, please don't use it every single sentence. But besides that, I don't care what you/your character says. That's up to you.
- Steamy stuff is probably going to be implied, but maybe not written? I dunno, we'll see when the time comes. And if you're not comfortable with it at all, that's totally okay. I don't really care.
- Andrew's rules apply.
- Please don't let this die on me. Just tell me if you're no longer interested in it, so I can reboot/reopen this for other users.
- And finally, I have the right to deny you for whatever reason. Just a heads up, if we've never rped, I'll probably ask for a sample.
That's all I got for now. Just let me know if you're interested.