I just really loved this idea and wanna try it out again :>
Ravenspire, a gorgeous little town known for its encapsulating architecture and ancient legends. Located on the quiet shores of Emberhaven, it looks like a majestic painting. The people are wonderful and the lush forests around the town bustle with wildlife.
Although, the city cannot be that perfect, hmm? Nothing can.
You see, I myself am a fan of mystery. Which is why I decided to write these journals. These… tales in which I will be conveying to you the underlying secrets of Ravenspire, and even Emberhaven itself!
Sound intriguing? I know.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mathias Taumoor Oskig. Or, just Oskig. I’m an owlfolk from the far off land of Hivenpost, on the far eastern edge of Kahari’s Landing. But, enough names. I assure you I’ll get to the point.
I’m a writer. Musician. Journalist. Adventurer. I’m looking for a partner to uncover these ghastly secrets.
If you’re interested, meet me at the abandoned lodge just west of Ravenspire. Left of the river but right of the marked path.
That is where the journey begins.
So, fellow adventurer…
Care to join me?
That’s the basic storyline! This whole thing is barely fleshed out, so don’t be afraid to bring your creativity! This rp is as much yours as it is mine :)
- No controlling the other’s character, through actions, dialogue, etc.
- Keep swearing to a minimum, but if it’s appropriate, go right ahead.
- Fantasy races are alright, even if it’s creative! The more unusual, the better!
- Can be a romance if you’d like
- Have fun! It may sound like a serious plot (somewhat) but toy with it. However, make sure to be serious when the situation requires it.
Ask to join and I’ll possibly ask for a writing sample if I haven’t rped with you before, but I’m likely to say yes. I’ll post the template once you’re accepted :)