The Raven - a known, very skilled, highly feared assassin on the continent of Mavadora. All kingdoms fear him. Every drug lord, pirate and other assassins fear him, respect him. He's worked on this continent and the neighboring ones. Everyone knows him.
The Prince of Eirus - a known, very kind, highly loved prince on the continent of Mavadora. All kingdoms love him. Every king, lord and other royals love (and envy) him, respect him. He's worked hard trying to make Eirus the most respected and loved kingdom on this continent and the neighboring ones. Everyone knows him.
When The Raven gets given a job, a very well paying job, to kill the Prince of Eirus it's an offer he couldn't turn down. Yes, he usually had policies against killing people who do not deserve death however the money was too good to refuse.
After dancing together at a royal ball and kidnapping the prince, The Raven is presented with a predicament - kill the prince and take the money, or respect his morals and let him go. When deciding he can't just let the male go just yet until he males his mind up, they travel back to The Raven's home kingdom, on the way learning of a plot to take over the continent of Mavadora and send the place into chaos. The two decide that, even though they both have very different lines of work, they need to work together to take down the people responsible for the plot and take back their continent (whilst falling in love along the way).
So yeah, that's the prompt. This will be set in a fantasy land - medieval style. Will have magic, dragons, fantasy creatures and all that fun stuff. This will be a one-on-one, MATURE (aka, gore, swearing, possible smut, all that good stuff) role-play so if that isn't your thang then this isn't the thread for you my friend, I'm sorry.
- Please try and post more the one sentence. I know that I do it as well, however, try and keep the plot and the story going. If you can't think of much to write, try character internal dialogue at least.
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling is appreciated. Obviously occasional slip ups are okay but not constantly, it makes it hard to read and understand.
- Please be understanding of the fact that I am not active that much, I try to and get on where possible and I live in Australia, time zones are hard. I am currently on holidays for two weeks but will be away for three days. When this happens I will notify you but be respectful that I am not as active as I used to be.
- Andrew's rules, of course.
- If I do not know you or your writing style, I will ask for a sample of writing so be prepared.
- I can reject you if I wish, this isn't anything to do with me hating you, I love everyone on this website but some people's writing style doesn't work well with mine.
- Be kind :) and respectful as well.
If I do not know your writing style I will ask for a sample and if it doesn't fit with mine then I won't let you join, I'm sorry lads. (99.9% of the time I will so yes anyway so this shouldn't matter, it's just so I can get a feel of how you write I guess).
I'll post a temp if anyone is interested.