forum One on One?
Started by @Meow
tune

people_alt 38 followers

@Meow

Hello. Ideas are needed, I’m stressed out cuz I have wayyy too much work due next week and uh, please roleplay with me.

@Meow

Sureee, Only got a few thousand other roleplays with you, but I’m a good person right? (wrongcough cough)
You have any ideas?

Deleted user

(Lol) Umm, not really, what genre do you want to do?

@Meow

Okay, how should we add in the fantasy bit though? I would like to have something with a fantasy type vibe(?) to it.

Deleted user

Maybe they're in a fantasy world and they have powers or something, and then we can add in a soulmate element?

@Meow

Hey, sorry I disappeared, I had a busier schedule than I thought. I’ll get a template up today.

@Meow

Sorry this took forever, I’ve got a ton of school work due this week, almost a project for every subject and two school council projects and I’m leaving for a concert so I have one less day to work.

Name:
Appearance:
Apparel:
Personality:
Abilities:
Drawbacks:
Interests:
Other:

@Meow

Here’s my character btw:

Name: Diana Aishenne
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Light wavy brown hair with some blonde mixed in, Chartreuse coloured eyes, freckles on her face, rather pale complexion, average build.
Apparel: Typically short dresses in a variety of colours, flats and sometimes she wears headbands, and a leather bag she carries around everywhere.
Personality: A little shy and awkward at first but as you get to know her she becomes more open. She likes to joke around a little if she’s comfortable with you but she mainly likes to keep to herself.
Abilities: Exceptionally well healing, specifically water healing but is able to still use others healing elements. She can also do a bit of attack and defence magic if she needs too. She is also learning spatial magic.
Drawbacks: If she uses attack and defence magic for prolonged periods of time she becomes lightheaded and her hands may start to bleed. With spatial magic not really much happens because she can’t do much. With healing, depending on what exactly she’s healing will drain her mana and cause her to become tired faster.
Interests: She likes archery and singing but mainly likes potions, cooking, making charms and the like.
Other: In her leather bag she carries extra medical supplies she can’t summon magically like bandages and extra ointments in case she can’t spare any mana. She also has strips of linen cloth in the bag to tie around her hands if and when they bleed.