forum One On One??
Started by @Meow
tune

people_alt 39 followers

@Meow

Look, I haven’t roleplayed in a century and I have 11 projects due by Tuesday and fridge I don’t know anymore.
I’m looking for some fresh meat btw, who hopefully has some ideas cuz I’m pretty open(I think, I don’t know anymore) (and yes I learn more towards fantasy, but I’m open, maybe).
And rn, I’m kinda on(if y’all responds) but I’m also working cuz I have a speech tomorrow and need to practice.
Life’s doing broccoli btw.

@Meow

I’m flexible(not physically), would you elaborate?
(Sorry I took forever, I was writing que cards)

@ladybug_academia group

(Ahh, no problem!)

I was thinking maybe sometime late in the war or after it, a man who fought in the war comes back home from being returned from having been captured by the opposite side. When he gets home he finds everything at home completely different, and the only thing that’s really the same is his best friend (maybe also fought in the war) who came home with him to help settle him in.

If that makes any sense, lol. I’m pretty flexible with plots too if you want to make any changes

@Meow

I could try doing this, but I’m not highly educated on this kind of topic so like?? But it sounds totally cool. So if there’s nothing else, then we can do this.

@ladybug_academia group

Oke doke!
Hmmm what about my character (a journalist who studies botany, specifically interested in trees/plants that survive in the winter) crash lands his plane and is saved by someone from a country that is unknown to the rest of the world but is very similar to it

@ladybug_academia group

(Or possibly) A man has been a kingdom’s prisoner for as long as the king has been queen. But when the king dies and the new ruler takes the throne, they demand that the prisoner be taken upstairs for the first time in decades to be shown before them in the throne room. Is it finally time for him to be released?

@Meow

Fridge dang, you’re full of good ideas. I really like all of them … umm, shiz. I think I’d be better at rping for the second and third ones cuz I haven’t really rped for Victorian era kind of role plays. So like ??? I’m so torn.

@Meow

Okay. Then we can do that one.
I do have to leave soon(aka sleep) btw as I have a lot to do tm. But I’ll still be on as much as I can. My wifi also sucks rn, so don’t worry if I suddenly disappear for 10 hours.

@Meow

Sorry I disappeared for so long, I debated to respond this morning but I wouldn’t be on long. So, Template? Do you have one you want to use or???

@ladybug_academia group

Name:
Language(s):
Occupation (if applicable):
Accent:
Appearance
height:
eye color:
hair color/texture/length:
facial markings/hair extras (ex. beard):
Personality
favorites:
dislikes:
talents:
disorder(s)?:
pros :
cons:
Any other information (if applicable):

@Meow

I think I’d like to do the prisoner, but if you want to it’s totally fine. Also, sorry it took so long, I just wasn’t sure if I should respond or not because I had so little time, now that’s it’s saturday, I suppose I should be online more.

@Meow

Name: Eliza Deen
Sexuality: Who knows? It’s been awhile.
Language(s): Hopefully he at least remembers how to speak English
Occupation (if applicable): Before he was imprisoned he used to be a Blacksmith
Accent: He might’ve once had an accent, something between British and Russian, now his voice was just a sound.
Appearance
height: 5’ 6”
eye color: His right eye is brown and his left is blue
hair color/texture/length: His hair now almost reached his waist, it once was a shiny blonde, now it’s oily and dark.
facial markings/hair extras (ex. beard): His beard was also long now and was knotted beyond comprehension. He has many scars on his hands and running up his arms, but mainly from being a blacksmith.
Personality
favorites: He liked fresh baked bread and sitting out by the river with his old friend.
dislikes: He dislikes that most of his good friends had been killed or passed away and he very much dislikes the people who killed them.
talents: He could forge almost anything you asked and had a wonderful talent for stumbling across the very things he needed.
disorder(s)?:
pros: He’s a great friend to have and is a wonderful person despite being unreliable sometimes.
cons: He never really cleaned up His appearance and didn’t always show up if you asked.
Any other information (if applicable): (I need to decide some other stuff)

Here’s my character, is he okay? I also completely forgot about my friends birthday party today, but if I’m lucky, I’ll be able to be semi-online, if you know what I mean.

@ladybug_academia group

Yah he’s good! I like him. Only one more thing, I forgot to add age in the template, how old is he?
(Also it’s all good! Answer when you’re able, no rush)

Name: Atlas Ridley
Sexuality: he hasn’t thought about it much
Language(s): English, French, Latin (princely studies)
Occupation (if applicable): King (previously the heir)
Accent: English
Appearance
height: 5’11”
eye color: steel blue
hair color/texture/length: black-brown, loose waves, to the middle of his neck (he usually pulls it back with a ribbon when he dresses up for formal occasions)
facial markings/hair extras (ex. beard): around his chin, mouth and jaw (more than stubble, less than a full beard lengthwise)
Personality
favorites: red wine, horses+horse riding, his little brother, Dimitri (a few years younger than him), flying kites, cats
dislikes: squash, white wine, disloyalty, injustice,
talents: fencing, calligraphy
disorder(s)?: N/A
pros : ambitious, likes children, generally a war personality
cons: impulsive when making decisions, ambitious in the sense he will kill for what he feels is right, has his cold and snappish moments
Any other information (if applicable): The heir who was ahead of him died before his coronation, so Atlas took the throne. The cause of death is a mystery to the kingdom.

@ladybug_academia group

(I can start)

Atlas sat back in his late father’s chair, coincidentally, the kingdom throne. Though he missed his father deeply, the heavy cloaks and massive crown felt much better than he ever could ever imagine when he was a prince. He rested his arms on the sides of the throne, tapping his fingers on the expensive stone. What would be his first order of business right after his coronation? He thought for a long moment before he remembered, “Arthur!” He called to one of the previous advisors under his father, “How long has that man been in the dungeons?” Of course, for as long as he could remember, the man in the dungeons has always been identified through the less than respectful title “that man”, and everyone understood. That man was the “disgusting wretch” (this name donned to him by the late King) who no one living above the dungeons really ever talked about. Until now when Atlas’ curiosity could finally be satisfied. Now that he was the king.

@Meow

(Wow… That’s one heck of a starter. I’ll try and respond ASAP, as soon as I have the time.)

@Meow

A few remaining flakes of paint were left on the walls of the cell, it might’ve looked ‘nice’ at some point. Maybe this wasn’t always a prison.
Eliza tapped his fingers on the floor, then ran his hand over the shackles around his other wrist.
It felt like it had been an eternity since he got here. He nearly forgot why he was here in the first place.
To pass his time, he thought about who the successor was - the kings child. Through the walls he heard bits of information about the child, him growing up. They said he was happy, a bright wonderful child. Which only meant he wasn’t.
Eliza assumed he was the kind of person who would personally execute you for some random reason.
He also counted down from 1000 by 7’s every once in a while if there was nothing else to do, which there wasn’t. He counted to stop him from going insane. It had been nearly 20 years seen he’d seen the sun and he knew he probably looked like an old hag.