forum More than friends… (One on one)(closed)
Started by @Rvan group
tune

people_alt 40 followers

@Rvan group

So… I really want a lesbian romance rn, where person A is questioning her sexuality and is really confused with her feelings because her parents are kinda homophobic. And then Person A develops a crush on person B who she met a few years ago. Person A and Person B are in the same friend group, they have been since they met.
I really want to be Person A if that’s alright with you (and that’s kinda why I left Person B’s story vague)

But anyways, rules…
-andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)’s rules
-Swearing is okay, but don’t have it every other word
-No one liners PLEASE
-Ask to join
-no magic in this one, sorry
-might will get a little mature, but no smut please
(Might add more to this later, but I’ll let you know if I do)
Also note, that if I say no, that’s means no. If you try to be rude and argue with me over some stupid little thing, I’ll get short tempered pretty fast, take this as a warning.

@Rvan group

(Feel free to add categories to this if you want…)
-Name:
-Sexuality:
-Clothing:
-Personality:
-Other:

@Rvan group

-Name: Veronica Blike
-Sexuality: Questioning
-Appearance:
Hair~ A light brown, but the ends are dyed cyan blue, shoulder-length and usually wears it down
Eyes~ Soft chocolate brown
Height~ 5’4”
Weight~ 159lbs
Skin~ Tan
-Clothing: Usually either wears a plain t-shirt or a polo shirt and black or khaki shorts. Has a necklace in a shape of a heart (the organ, not ❤️) she often wears. Likes to wear ratty old tennis shoes.
-Personality: Lonely, introverted unless she’s with her friends. She’s extremely loyal to her friends, and typically says ‘love y’all’ or something along those lines when they depart because she wants them to know how much she cares about them.
-Other: She’s been dealing with depression, but tries to cover it up so people won’t worry about her

@blue_topaz

Name: Elaine Davids
Sexuality: lesbian (closeted)
Appearance: dark skin, faint freckles across the bridge of a small, ski-slope, thin nose. Deep, syrupy brown, almond-shaped eyes, slim, graceful figure, around 5’7”. Thick, straight brown hair, dark in colour and smooth in texture, usually pinned up in something resembling a huge loose bun with a strand framing her face on each side.
Clothing: Likes dresses and long float skirts, enjoys wearing light colours like cream and white, can often be seen wearing a pair of white Vans or black flats. Likes cardigans, has a pair of pearl earring studs which she wears a lot of the time.
Personality: teasing, quick-witted, defiant, an ambivert. Doesn’t have a huge love for rules or social norms, but will follow them if they benefit her. Sly, ambitious, extremely loyal, gets attached to people easily, extremely kind-hearted and stubborn.
Other: Very strict, homophobic parents, she’s almost afraid of them, loves dark chocolate, has a fear of the dark

@Rvan group

(Morning)
Veronica grabbed her binder from her locker, wishing she could be anywhere but school right now. Hopefully this week will go by fast, I just need to catch up on sleep… In the back of her mind, she knew that it wasn’t going to happen.

@blue_topaz

Elaine loaded a stack of binders into her arms, grabbing an apple from her lunch bag before she spun on her heel, searching for any one of her friends. She caught a flash of deep-cyan blue, and her grin instantly brightened. “Veronica!”, she called, navigating her way across the crowded hallway to her friend.

(Who else is in their friend group?)

@Rvan group

(Ummmmm…. How about a few girls named Olivia, Eva, and maybe two guy named Ronan and Ben? Idk, I’m not very creative now, if you want to add any others go ahead…)
Veronica brightened instantly, smiling and meeting Elaine in the middle. Her heart fluttered, but she ignored it and shoved the feeling down. She grinned and asked with a British accent, “Hi Elaine, how are you doing this fine morning?” Elaine’s hair was so pretty today… Veronica shoved the feeling away again.

@blue_topaz

Elaine laughed happily, eyes dancing. “Hi Veronica. I’m good, you?” She shifted her binders to one arm, leaning forward and pulling her friend towards her in a tight hug. She’d always been a physical affection sort of friend, something that made many people uncomfortable, but fortunately not Veronica.

@Rvan group

(Of course! And by the way, sorry I haven’t been on lately, I’ve been really busy…)
“I doing good- great.” Veronica grinned again, leaning into the hug and letting herself enjoy it a little more than she should. She let the thought slide, withdrawing from the hug only to put her arm over Elaine’s shoulder, telling herself that they were just being friends.

@blue_topaz

(It’s no problem, you have a life that’s more important than this rp lol)

Elaine gave her friend a side-hug, igniting the tiny twinge in her stomach. “Did you sleep last night?” She gave Veronica a questioning, almost motherly glance.

@Rvan group

Veronica looked away, knowing she couldn’t outright lie as she said quietly, “Kinda… ish,” She chewed her lip, trying desperately to keep in the yawn that arose when she thought about sleep.

@Rvan group

Veronica glued her eyes to the floor, “Maybe… I think… five hours…?” Veronica leaned closer to Elaine, remembering how she had had to stay up working on a project for french class that she had forgotten about. Veronica had been crying more than once because of it too, but she couldn’t tell Elaine that.