(OG Title) When Two Dorks Become Neighbors
I'll come up with a better title later.
EDIT: Hey, if you want to do this as well, you can totally either take the idea (I'd love it if you tagged me!), or just PM me if you want to do it with me specifically!
Two kids, a boy and girl, move to adjoining houses. For the longest time, they don't know the other exists. That is, until one night. One late night, when both kids should be sleeping, crying could be heard. The boy thinks he's going crazy, wandering around his room, before eventually coming to the window. Pushing it open, he sees the girl sitting there, crying.
I dunno. I was scrolling through random writing prompts, and I came up with something.
Rules & Other fun stuff
- Please be active. I say this, and I mean this. Please don't join and then disappear for three months. Please be active on this at least once a week.
- Swearing is alright. Just don't go over-board.
- Please let me know if you have any triggers. I'll probably ask what they are, just in case. This might take a turn for the darker side, later on.
- I can, and probably will ask for a writing sample. Exceptions will be people I've already roleplayed with. I also have the right to deny you if I know there's been any problems in the past.
- This doesn't have to be a romance. It can be a platonic, friend relationship (which would actually be preferred). I'd actually like to see the two hang out, and grow close. Maybe they have crushes on other people, or something. Maybe they promise not to date each other. I don't really care how it happens. I really just want a lot of roof-top talks, and hanging out. All that lovely stuff :P
They could also be two guys, or two gals, if we're not doing romance. I'd definitely prefer MxF if we are doing it, though.
- I want the two to do all kinds of stupid best friend stuff together. Prank each other, annoy each other. They're friends. It can have angst, but I also want light-hearted, fluffy friend stuff!
- Have fun! If you're getting stressed out on this (which I'm hoping would never be the case) just let me know if you need a break!
That's all I got for you! If you have any questions before officially joining, just let me know!