forum In Fair Verona // Modern Romeo and Juliet // Private RP - CLOSED
Started by @blue_topaz
tune

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

“I’m sorry…” I mumbled it as a mantra and a curse, repeating it several times as I struggled to regulate my breathing. “I want to visit you. As soon as I get out of here.”

@blue_topaz

“We’ll see each other again,” I promised, blinking away the tears that threatened to rise. “Hang in there.”

Deleted user

I started to calm at Marina’s words and a realization dawned on me. “Romeo knows about us…” I whispered faintly, shooting a slightly panicked look at the door.

Deleted user

“He didn’t say anything to you, did he? I… I don’t have the best reputation when it comes to relationships. You know I love you, right? I love you.” I mumbled into the phone.

@blue_topaz

"I love you, too." The words flew from my mouth before I was able to fully register them, and I froze immediately after. Love. It was true, however daunting…

"No, he didn't—he didn't say anything. You–You're in love with me?"

Deleted user

“How could I not be?” I croaked back, feeling myself physically ease at her words.

@blue_topaz

This was not the time and place to be having this conversation—so I changed the subject. “Are you in any pain?”

Deleted user

“Hurts to move, but otherwise everything just feels numb and… weird.” I mumbled quietly.

Deleted user

“He Uh… he went outside? I don’t know where.” I eyed the door quietly, but there was no signs of Romeo lurking by it.