forum Earth-18923 // One-On-On // CLOSED
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 37 followers

Deleted user

So this is a Marvel alternate universe/earth RP.
Idk what the plot is gonna be, but I like the idea.
So um…I'll post a template when people join.
You can take any normal Marvel character (preferably a known one, only so we all know who they are).
Yeah.
I hope the earth that I made up isn't real. If it is…ignore that Earth.
Yeah.

Spots:
Spider-Man (Maddisyn “Maddi” Flynn/Spiderling) - @Spider_Gwen_Needs_A_Job
Iron Man - @SwimwithGamers_is_starting_school

Deleted user

(You mean with an iron man character?
You're basically doing an alternate version of the chracter: the Miles to the Peter, the Iron Mouse to the Iron Man
But yes, you can take them)

Deleted user

(ok cool
my friends and i was going through alternate hero versions and then i watched an edit of sorts and thought of this
now we just need one more person)

Deleted user

(oh the original
you're making your own character completely, just using the marvel character as a template
so ill make my own version of spider-man)

Deleted user

(hey if I dont get anyone else joining by maybe 9:00pm my time (12 hours from now), then ill just make this a o/o)

Deleted user

(so its 9pm and no one's wanted to join…im just gonna make this a o/o)

Deleted user

Name:
Appearance: (detailed, no links unless described)
Style: (day-to-day clothing)
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Alias:
Powers:
Suit:
Theme song:
Quote/s:

Deleted user

Name: Maddisyn “Maddi” Flynn
Sexuality: Demisexual panromantic
Appearance: Maddi has dark brown skin, with a few darker freckles here and there. Her eyes are a simple green, but may appear emerald in certain lights and certain angles. Her hair is black and in a huge afro, but she often tries to tame it into fuzzy space buns or a simple fuzzy ponytail. It has a few pale blue streaks against it, and they stand out against her darkly coloured hair.
Style: Anything comfortable, really. She likes the colour blue, so she often incorporates the colour into what she wears.
Personality: Maddi is just a dork in general. Of course, she can be serious when she has to be, and she often is. But…she always tries to make people smile. Even if they’ve just finished a huge battle, she still tries to bring joy to people. Everyone needs a little happiness in life.
Maddi is also kind and generous. She does things for charity and helps in every way that she can. It doesn’t matter if her help does nothing: it could always brighten up someone else’s day.
Dislikes: Villains
Background: Maddi had always lived in the shadow of her father. He wasn’t particularly rich or anything, but everyone in the neighbourhood knew him. He was a high-ranking member of the school board, he had a high-ranking job at a well-known and rich company, and he probably had the most money of the whole neighbourhood. His wife, Maddi’s mother, was beautiful and a fairly well-known model.
Their parents were basically never home, so Maddi’s older brother Jensen would always look after her. Being 4 years older, Jensen was the only person who Maddi really knew as a family member. She was always quiet when they were home, and she rarely interacted with them: she barely knew them. That all changed when Maddi was around 14, Jensen being 18. The siblings’ parents had been at a party and were driving home extremely drunk. Their father veered off the road. And crashed into a lamppost. Both of Flynn parents died on the impact, and Jensen became Maddi’s legal guardian, as he was a legal adult.
Being unable to afford to remain in their house, the brother and sister moved into a small apartment. The studio apartment wouldn’t have fit most people, but it suited them. Jensen took up a couple jobs and would always work in the day while Maddi was at school so that he could be home when she was. They had to share a double bed, but this often made Maddi feel safer.
When Maddi was 15, she thought she found the one. And for the first few years, he was. Ryder Daniels was the perfect jock boyfriend. He was sweat, kind and always made Maddi feel better. She wasn’t the most popular girl, but he liked her for her. When she was 17, their relationship turned sour, and Maddi felt trapped. She would often spend nights just sitting on the bed talking to Jensen about it. But Maddi was scared to leave the relationship, as she didn’t know what Ryder would do to her. At first, he was just possessive: stealing her phone if he thought she was texting another guy, picking a fight if she even glanced at someone else. Then he turned violent. He would hit her if she refused him, grab her wrist so hard it would bruise and many other things. She finally mustered up the courage to break up with him, and it released a lot of weight off her chest (a couple weeks before this is being set).
Maddi started being Spiderling when she was about 16. She was bitten by a radioactive spider, which granted her with the abilities of a spider. At first, Maddi used Spiderling as a way to help people, and her ‘working’ mostly at night allowed Jensen to take night shifts. When Ryder turned violent, Spiderling became Maddi’s escape from his violence. Now it’s being used as a way to keep her freedom.
Other:

Alias: Spiderling
Powers: Enhanced strength, speed, endurance and agility; Ability to cling to surfaces; Precognitive spider-sense. She has organic web, so she doesn’t have to make web fluid.
Suit: I do have an idea but it’s easier to show you pictures of where I got inspiration from. Instead of pink it’s blue, and she has a hole at the back for a fluffy ponytail to fit through (as there is no way her afro is fitting under a mask).
Theme song: Shadows by Sabrina Carpenter
Quote/s: “This is who I am! I’m not fucking perfect! I’m not the best person in the world! But I can do what I can because it’s all that I can do! Because that’s just who I am!” “I used to think of myself one way, but…after this, I am something else. I’m still me, I think. But…that’s not what everyone else sees.”