Somewhere in an east costal city of England lies two childhood friends. Originally have met during one of their overbearing families' parties, they nearly had become inseparable. Over time, the two have developed feelings though never had acted on them. Eventually one went to medical school in the Netherlands while the other became the head of the family after his father had passed away.
Years have gone by. The young boys have grown into fine gentlemen in their own respective manner. It is now 1887, and the one who had become a doctor had finally returned home. While he has been home for some time now, he has not been able to meet his close friend. The nobleman, for the last ten or so years, has been riddled with tons of work and had fallen to a strange illness after returning from a business trip.
The two are reunited after the nobleman's mother sends for the childhood friend doctor to look after and treat him. What is to be when they reunite? Will old flames burn anew? Or will they be extinguished for good?
Ahhh this was just something I made on the whim for no reason. Was craving some sort of Victorian Era rp with romance anyways, which might have some vampire stuff in it? Oh well… I think this will be fun!
- At least one to three paragraphs per response
- Try to be active as much as possible (I am a bit busy at the moment but I'll do my best to respond asap)
- Experienced rpers only
- Reminder that this takes place in the late 19th century in Victorian England
- For this rp, I will be the doctor while your character will be the nobleman Lord whatever you shall name them
- Please ask questions and give ideas/suggestions when necessary