forum (5/5) (Closed) SCP-3008 'The Infinite IKEA'
Started by @Cough_Syurp
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@Cough_Syurp

Scott wasn't playing attention as he was walking into IKEA. The only thing he noticed was the lack of people outside, and on the inside. He brushed it off as there was something going on else where and he was the first one there. But he felt like there was something off.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Peregrine was wary of the lack of customers the second she stepped out of her father's car. Nevertheless, she still walked inside the IKEA, waving farewell to her father as he left the parking lot. She'd promised that she'd be back soon, after purchasing a gift for her other father. Plus if anything happened to her, she had her sword by her side.

@Cough_Syurp

Scott was walking through the couch section when he saw someone. He walked over but recoiled when he saw what he thought someone was. It was a humanoid, about 5 ft tall. It had unproportioned arms with massive hands. He walked back into a cabinet and then spun around and sprinted a for a while. He found a storage shelf and climbed a ladder that was there to see if he saw any more of those creatures. He saw another one, a bit smaller, in the distance. He didn't want to go close to those things again.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Malcolm didnt know where he was. He had gone for a little wonder then spotted his favourite shop.
He loves them smell of IKEA, and the fact that everything was so neat and organised comforted him. He barged through the doors without a second thought. He wasn't concerned about the lack of people in there, he just thought it was his lucky day.

@Cheers

Will hummed to himself quietly as he roamed the aisles, scribbling down the prices of his favorite furniture pieces as he went. With a quick glance at his phone, he confirmed he still had another ten minutes before he had to meet his friend outside, at which point they'd drive to the former's house to celebrate Will's first move via sleepover.

The Brit grinned to himself at the thought.

He was quickly approaching the end of the aisle now, about to turn into the next when he noticed a pair of heavy-looking doors in front of him. He quirked an eyebrow curiously; he didn't remember there being another section of the store. Then again, it'd been quite some time since he'd been to Ikea, let alone drive by, so it was possible he missed the construction. Besides, everyone always joked about how maze-like it could be. With a shrug he pushed open the double doors and let them shut with a soft clunk behind him.

(Hey quick question, how do people feel about cussing? Is that allowed in this rp or no?)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Peregrine wandered the aisles, searching for something her father would like. And that he could assemble with little help, with him missing an arm and all. Between the two categories, not many pieces in the store fit that description, so Peregrine had brought a notebook with her and jotted down the names of anything that applied. She soon found that the store seemed to stretch on forever, and stopped to gain her bearings.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Malcolm didn't start to fell uncomfortable till he walked passed the registers,
…..
Where is everyone?
He moved back toward the exit, but it wasn't there.
Panic started to set in. He sprinted in the direction he came from, but halted when he felt a presences in the room with him.
Sighed, relieved.
"Excuse me!!" he called out, gain no response.
He slowly approachs the person, wary.

@Cough_Syurp

Scott was sitting on top of a storage shelf. He surveyed his surroundings, the store just kep on going, row after row of different furnishings. There was a empty are that had some counters, but it didn't look like a show area, so Scott climbs down and walks in the direction. He walks past a dresser and there is a food bar there. He is quite confused by it, but decides not to over think. He grabs some food and puts some water bottles in his messenger bag he brought with him.

@Cheers

"What the fuck…?" Will stared at the spot where the door he'd entered through had been, convinced he must be seeing things. Clearly doors don't just disappear—he must've dissociated and wandered off to another section of the store or something. Yeah, sure, just casually dissociating for the first time since my teen years, completely unprovoked, he thought to himself, crossing his arms defensively as a sudden chill ran down his spine.

"Annnnnnd, I don't want to be here anymore," he muttered to himself, already reaching for his phone to message his friend. He pressed the power button, then again as his heart plummeted and the screen remained black. "What the fuck?" he asked himself once again, voice barely above a frightened whisper.

He glanced around the store warily, some primal fear urging him to hide. Through sheer force of will (hah), he managed to shove the fear aside and think things through semi-rationally. Okay, so my phone is probably just dead—it's not like I always remember to charge it. Obviously I'm lost somewhere in Ikea—Oh God, Dan's never going to let this go—so, I just need to find someone who works here, swallow my pride, and then ask them to direct me to the nearest exit as fast as humanly possible. Easy enough, he concluded, feeling not at all comforted.

Now the only issue was finding someone. It wasn't exactly packed a few minutes ago, but now that he thought on it, things were…eerily quiet since he went through the doorway. Like, quiet enough to hear the slight squeaks from his shoes on the cheap, glossy tile, and not much else.

Taking a deep breath, Will set off, clutching the straps of his backpack tightly.