forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I feel that Pickles, I feel that…. I literally never have time to do homework because I babysit for my mom every night, and I cant have papers out around my little siblings.

Deleted user

………..not to be rude but…. why are you promoting a RP in a venting chat…? I’m confused…

im just saying it for those who'd want to possibly join.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

RANT TIME BOIS

I'm absolutely done dealing with roleplayers who IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT THE RULES OF MY WORLD AND DON'T EVEN READ HALF OF WHAT I WRITE and CONTROL MY CHARACTER and BE OP PIECES OF SHIT. If you're going to do an rp in my world, YOU GOTTA PLAY BY THE RULES OF MY WORLD. IF I SAY IT CAN'T HAPPEN, IT CAN'T FUCKING HAPPEN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RULES I HAVE MADE FOR MY WORLD, JUST DON'T FUCKING ROLEPLAY WITH ME IN MY OWN FUCKING WORLD.
AND READ WHAT I WRITE!!!! IF I SAY I WENT IN THE GODDAMNED ROOM I WENT IN THE GODDAMNED ROOM, YOU CAN'T SAY YOU PUSH ME DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS.

I'm really tired of god-playing twelve-year-old furries who think they can do whatever the hell they want

@ last chair flute kid

There's one of those that PM'd me,(Death Man) and now I have a roleplay with them and it's weird… (I'll be honest, if I could delete it I would, because I really don't like their style, and how they almost killed my character because of god playing, and how they REFUSE to use quotations even when I fucking asked them to.
I apologize if they see this, but this is my honest opinion.

IS IT FREAKING DEATH MAN?!

YES. HIM. I started a roleplay to try and be polite, but they freaking almost killed my character and why the fuck does his character have to be able to shapeshift into a million forms???

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

IS IT FREAKING DEATH MAN?!

YES. HIM. I started a roleplay to try and be polite, but they freaking almost killed my character and why the fuck does his character have to be able to shapeshift into a million forms???

RIGHT? They've shot my character tons of times, and his excuse later is that they were airsoft bullets? Bitch please. And the whole first-person live-action is also throwing me off.

He Freaking PM'd me with a weird link, and I can't delete it and OMG at this point I'm avoiding the thread and I'm only continuing it because I suggested it and I'm really trying not to be an asshole, by why the fuck do you refuse to let my character land a hit on you and you fucking stab me because you have to be invincible???????

Deleted user

damn whenever there’s an RPer like that I’d delete the whole RP and never let them join anything ever again.

Deleted user

I'm really tired of god-playing twelve-year-old furries who think they can do whatever the hell they want

im not trying to roleplay in this chat, like at all…im just saying that i made a Rolplay for anyone who'd want to do harry potter…..im not trying to disrespect your rules and rp in this chat…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.