forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 199 followers

@Serenity88 group

okay kids, heres the songs I've been listening to these past two days that are either making me better or worse I can't tell
Done With Everything - Line So Thin (This one pretty much describes some parts of me)
Animal in Me - Solence (accurate representation of my anger issues)
Blackout - Solence (Just sounds so angry and metal, I like to blast this one wayyy loud)
Yours Again - Red (makes me tear up, cause I feel this way about my childhood male BFF, who is now my BF)
Don't Lose Your Heart - Dream on, Dreamer (Literally crying, this one feels heartbreakingly healing - Like ripping off the soiled band-aid painfully so you can put a new one on and heal, or pouring rubbing alcohol on a dirty cut to cleanse it. not sure if these metaphors make sense but its how I interpret the song for me)
please listen and give me feedback, I don't know if I'm okay

Deleted user

Guess who was picking there toenails and then 1 came off… smile of pain

One time I slammed my finger in the door (two times.) And my fingernail fell off at the library.

Oof! Man my dads toenails do that all the time

@Serenity88 group

I did not know Jared Padelecki… did whatever the hell this is.
so I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at Sam Winchester memes and Jared Padalecki memes, but all funny stuff. today I found Jared's inspirational stuff, the stuff thats all "if you got the depression or instert other mental illnesses u r strong keep fighting cuz ur tough" and I just cried a little cause now I have a new huge reason to love him! other than him being cute and hot and his smile…mmm

@Serenity88 group

so I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at Sam Winchester memes and Jared Padalecki memes, but all funny stuff. today I found Jared's inspirational stuff, the stuff thats all "if you got the depression or instert other mental illnesses u r strong keep fighting cuz ur tough" and I just cried a little cause now I have a new huge reason to love him! other than him being cute and hot and his smile…mmm

omg my baby had severe depression… cries weeps sobs no Sammy…

Deleted user

JARED REALLY, nah man Alexander Calvert is where it's at

@Serenity88 group

JARED REALLY, nah man Alexander Calvert is where it's at

…but I love Jared…

Deleted user

K, he has a good humor he’s just not that good looking to me, Jensen is okay looking and has a great sense of humor, and Misha is just downright funny, I don’t know much about Alexander’s humor but he worked on supernatural so it has to be good and in my opinion, pretty good looking

Deleted user

K, he has a good humor he’s just not that good looking to me, Jensen is okay looking and has a great sense of humor, and Misha is just downright funny, I don’t know much about Alexander’s humor but he worked on supernatural so it has to be good and in my opinion, pretty good looking

I like the archangel Michael

Deleted user

You watch supernatural?

Deleted user

You watch supernatural?

with my older sister

Deleted user

ohmagaaaawd hate phone calls skullemojiii

I don't have a phone I use my sisters old cracked one

Deleted user

hahahahaaaaaa gonna be on hold for an hour i bet

Whats that mean

@PurplePartyTiger language

Whats that mean

trying to call humans to get help with a site, and im currently on hold waiting for a human to pick up the darn phone

Deleted user

Whats that mean

trying to call humans to get help with a site, and im currently on hold waiting for a human to pick up the darn phone

are they not human

@PurplePartyTiger language

Whats that mean

are they not human

prerecorded messages telling me "we value your call, stay on the phone."
but i did finally get a human and i think he helped me with the thing, hooray