forum Names?
Started by @Cryptidswearingcrocs
tune

people_alt 2 followers

@Cryptidswearingcrocs

So there seems to be this thing where you post a list of your character's names and then people give their impression of what the character is like based on that so why not!

Setting-Mostly modern,but there's a barrier between the world of the dead and the living.That barrier can be crossed by those who show signs of medium-ship -the ability to communicate with the dead.The world of the dead is an endless void where the dead reside in they're doors floating in the abyss where people reside in their worst or best (or somewhere between I don't fucking know man) memory based on how terrible the person was and while they can leave, they in the end, are stuck at that place/memory.

Characters-
Catarina Calloway
Isabelle Walsh
Jonah Melville
Penelope Hoffman
Luke Moore

@LilNerdyGingerKitsune

(my apologies if I get a gender wrong)
Catarina: The leader, very smart, painfully honest, reads a lot of books, really strong, probably wears a lot of clothes that have a prep-school uniform kind of vibe, ginger.
Isabelle: Dark-haired, Catarina's best friend, couldn't hurt a fly, really cheerful most of the time, but secretly has some sort of dark secret/memory that haunts her, follows Catarina around a lot.
Jonah: The class clown, really smart too, and gets in arguments with Catarina a lot, flirts with Isabelle, makes corny jokes, knows like a thousand unrelated fun facts that he'll just say at random.
Penelope: Very polite, and a little bit of a control freak, probably blonde, slightly haughty but very caring/loyal nonetheless, is actually the strongest of the group and can be incredibly ruthless and violent.
Luke: The silent type, doesn't say a lot, and seems to be serious all the time, but when he smiles it's like a kitten has been born somewhere and a rainbow appeared, Penelope's right hand man.

@Cryptidswearingcrocs

Great! They're not accurate but I love the takes,especially Isabelle's!Also,you guessed "best friend"right,though it is way gayer (they're lesbians Harold!),but anyway,they're good!