forum Name Impressions?
Started by @Becfromthedead group
tune

people_alt 2 followers

@Becfromthedead group

They also have magic (at least most of them do), so you can guess those too if you'd like! They are very specific powers, and some of them are elemental. As for the age range, they range from 13 or 14 to 65, so keep that in mind too. (Excuse some of my different spellings for names. I love messing with them in a fantasy world)
Elizah Asphodel
Niko Asphodel
Ilya Lovric
Vida Lovric
Donatella (Donnie) Solano
Xander Solano
Marin Solano
Asa Westhuizen
Mira Anne Ravalli
Lilith Marks
Hanna Marks
Lethe Athis
Giordan Winslow (pronounced like Jordan)
Jemison (Jem) Hartford
Mercy Hartford
Viktor Parrish
Renata Holland

@Celestial-B

(sorry if I get their genders wrong lol)

Elizah: Really fun to be around, pretty chill and usually happy
Niko: A bit quiet at times, loves being around friends and family, likes the rain
Ilya: Really sweet, the kind of person who likes making friends, but get on her bad side and you'll regret it
Vida: Pretty mature and really smart, has a lot of secrets
Donatella: Super pretty, Stop and smell the flowers kind of person

Sorry I gotta go rn, I might do the others later

@Becfromthedead group

Okay, I will grade your work so far:
Elizah: Exact opposite; has no chill, super uptight, usually angry or sad, ridiculously cunning
Niko: Quiet at times but can also be super loud, and probably leans more towards being extroverted. He's very charismatic. He loves his friends, but let's just say he's had a lot of family problems… Definitely prefers rain to sunshine
Ilya: He's a guy! (It's all good though, I picked a foreign name, and I can see how you'd get that wrong); He is really sweet and protective, but also super violent at times, and it's terrifying. So other than gender, I think you nailed that one
Vida: Yes to all of this
Donatella: Nailed it! She's also really funny and makes the best out of situations.