forum hey can you judge my character? thank you
Started by @sharkfinn_ey
tune

people_alt 14 followers

@sharkfinn_ey

heyy, can you please judge her? i still need a name so if you find something fitting, please tell me!
her pinterest board can be found in the notes section.

@blue_topaz

I really like the whole idea of a Storm Witch! Would you consider her to be an evil character, or 'good'? From what I understood, she's not all that evil, just has a lot of pent-up feeling. What is she studying in college? What's her goal in life? Is her mother dead? How far away is she? Maybe establish her hobbies and talents a bit more, as everyone is good at something. What else does she use her magic for? Does she do typical witchy things, like make potions, collect herbs and crystals, crystal ball-gazing, or have some sort of magic wand/staff? What kind of clothes does she enjoy wearing? How skilled in using her powers is she? Do the people on campus know about her powers? What's her culturel background?

She seems like a very interesting person with a very complicated backstory, and her Pinterest board is really cool! You could literally just name her something like Stormi, or maybe something a bit more complicated like Tempesta, Strata (from 'Stratus'), or if you knew her cultural background, devise a name from there?

Hope this helped :)
@TopazWyrmlet~

@sharkfinn_ey

Well she goes to an art school to start with haha, and this is an urban fantasty (or something like that), but she's like a closeted witch, no one knows she even practices it. She just does things like collecting herbs and well, weather things, collecting and charging water and using that to 'mentally heal herself' (she believes it helps her cope).

Since she just escaped she doesn't really have a longterm goal, she mostly focusses on surviving right now, her mother is still alive.
She likes dark clothes, tight jeans, pleated skirts, black blouses and so on. wears army boots underneath.

I'll focus more on her talents and hobbies, but i figured with her abusive background, she wouldn't have much hobbies at home because it wasn't allowed. Her cultural background is a tough one tbh.

Thanks a lot for your reaction and tips!