forum Critique my character please?
Started by Jack
tune

people_alt 2 followers

@Raziel Gallephraya

I'll do my best to point out things that could be worked one! don't take this as me bashing your character, my only intentions are to critique it and help you out. The first thing that I would like to draw your attention to is the eye colour, every shade of green imaginable is a bit much, especially because there are a crap ton of greens, so to have them all at once his eyes must be pretty big to fit all of them. Of course, that might be the case as I don't know what his species looks like (it's very interesting by the way). for the body type, dancing takes a lot out of people and it's a workout, so Farron would be fairly muscular. If he thinks he's better than the humans, wouldn't he look down upon their culture and dislike them? could you elaborate more on the kind of magic he possesses, and why isn't it really mentioned before fighting, does he only use it for fighting? Backgrounds are extremely important, they show the why behind the character and explains why they act and look the way they do, although you've done a very good job explaining that in other ways. I really do like this character, good luck he seems like a very lovable character!