forum Critique My Character?
Started by @TenalachGuardian
tune

people_alt 15 followers

@blue_topaz

Love the detail in their "Background" section, but maybe elaborate more in Rowan's age, along with why they're atheist. Also, Is Rowan constantly being shamed for his sexuality/gender?

@WriteOutofTime

Ooh, loving the details. Very well thought out.

In appearance section: You say their skin tone is brown? What shade? Dark, light, in between? Warm undertones, cold undertones? You don't need that much detail if you don't want it, but just something to think about. For the scar –is it lightning bolt shaped, or is it a scar that someone would get if they're struck by lightning?

Nature section is close to perfect. I can't even critique it!

As for social section, why are they an atheist? There doesn't have to be a reason per se, but it might be cool to include. What shade of green is their favorite?

Backstory is very fascinating, although I got lost at certain parts because of the lack of names. No problem or anything (change that around when you're ready, it's not a flaw) I just had trouble following it. What I did understand, I thoroughly enjoyed. It sounds like an in depth and interesting universe and background for your character.

Overall, great job!

@TenalachGuardian

@TopazWyrmlet~ Thanks, I'll do that. I've decided not to have them shamed for their gender. I want to present it in a way that shows it can be normal part of society.