forum Critique my character?
Started by @MojoRobo
tune

people_alt 2 followers

@getroastytoastymrmcghosty

Hi! I'm bad at starting intros so I'm just going to head right on in.

• First thing I'm seeing is that she's kinda overweight? I mean, there's no problem with that, I'm just noticing that you never said "Hey, she's a lil chub-chub, but it doesn't dim her fabulousness." You later wrote that her build is thin…. sooo….
  • So about the hair, this is more curiosity, but if you bleach dark hair quickly, it harms the hair, so did she slowly dye it over time? How's her hair situation
  • Maybe just a few more mannerisms
  • OH SO her hair can move? That's cool. It's like Marvel Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans. Gosh I love her.
    That's it! I am in love with that art! It's so incredible! I'm assuming it's yours, and keep up the gorgeous work. I would so totally read that story. Overall great job.

@MojoRobo

On the point about her being overweight, going off of BMI (Which I'm assuming is what you're using here) isn't the best way to judge how a person's physical appearance will be. I've known and seen people who, by BMI standards, would be considered obese, but they looked perfectly normal. It's mostly unreliable for getting a picture of how a person looks on the outside.

I probably should've included this, but the thing with her hair changing color is a weird side-effect of Kanji developing. People who go from human to futakuchi-onna have a chance of doing this in my world, it's just mostly based on genetics.

Other than that, thank you for your response. I really appreciate the praise about my art too. Thanks for taking the time to take a look at her.