forum Soup Cult (Chowder and Stew welcom)
Started by @Otto_OtterOverlord
tune

people_alt 82 followers

Deleted user

Pandora: continues playing with her blob of dark energy, looking bored

Deleted user

Ōn’nyosh: Snickers at Pandora’s head shake. He then grins goofily at Iridescence’ response. He chugs some more on his bottle, then watches everything.

Iridescence: Drinks some whiskey then carefully sets it onto the floor, then turns into her opalescent snake form, partly trying to catch Ōn’nyosh's attention. She licks her whiskey from the ground and hisses.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Ōn’nyosh: Notices the changed presence and turns toward Iridescence. He sees her as a snake then, and admires her. He liked admiring the scale patterns of snakes, shapeshifter or not. He then chuckles at her hiss. A true ‘snake-being’. And then, me, just a serpentine guy. Hmm… the true ‘snake-being’ and her minion. Eh? Snickers goofily.

Deleted user

Iridescence: "laughs" still in her snake form then hisses to him. ("And you do understand Ophidian?")

(i hope i used the correct term…)

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

(You did, grin)
(And, now I’m adding another language to the list that he already knows, lmao)

Ōn’nyosh: Grins at her, then tilts his head. He wasn’t familiar with the language, but he was able to pick it apart fairly quickly. Somewhat. My race has similar sounds and words, so… it’s quite possible that our language is a descendant. Shrugs, curious now.

@maybe-broken-hearted-bear group

(You did, grin)
(And, now I’m adding another language to the list that he already knows, lmao)

Ōn’nyosh: Grins at her, then tilts his head. He wasn’t familiar with the language, but he was able to pick it apart fairly quickly. Somewhat. My race has similar sounds and words, so… it’s quite possible that our language is a descendant. Shrugs, curious now.

(Yay! Okay…)

Iridescence: hisses, tilts her head, and attempts to smile. (Hm, that is quite interesting. You know, you should stop by my cottage some time.)