forum Character Chat
Started by Emmy
tune

people_alt 50 followers

@PuffPoff

Damien - Actually, that's a good point. How do I know that you guys won't kill me?

@Shadow_Knight group

Night shrugs
Night- You don't. After all we are in a mob and are trained not to have sympathy when we kill.
Nykidia- Night shut up.
Night- Mabye this is a game and you have to trust us not to die.
Nykidia- Night stop.

@PuffPoff

Fabian - I wouldn't call it pointless. Killing people can be very useful, actually.
Raj - I swear to the Gods if you kill someone…

@Darkblossom group

Kari:(watches Night warily. The creature that brought her in stays very close to her, though she has gotten off its back by now. She turns toward Nykdia again) This is Bubble. He’s a springhopper that mommy gave me when i turned 3!(she pets the springhopper, who does an animal version of a smile)

@Darkblossom group

Kari: Of course!(she pushes Bubble toward the stranger, but he snaps at Lizabeth and goes back to Kari’s side) Sorry, I guess he still doesn’t trust you. Mommy said he was trained to protect me.

@PuffPoff

Lizabeth - I had a horse that was trained to carry me away from my kingdom when there was danger. I suppose it's kind of the same thing.

@yeetus

Arandor: That's my cousin's job!
Kilándrè: If you don't learn to shut up, someone is going to kill you someday

@PuffPoff

Fabian - You shouldn't rely on someone else to protect you. Learn to protect yourself. It's safer that way.

@Shadow_Knight group

Night- I won't do it again. Promise.
Nykidia- Oh you will but try not to scary everyone. You know what I would do if you or me killed someone.
Night- No don't we won't. I promise. Don't.
Night has pinned Nykidia's arms behind her back
Night- Don't.
Nykidia- Night!

@PuffPoff

Lizabeth - nods I agree. I've never seen anything like this in my kingdom.

@Darkblossom group

(A new person burst in)
Madi: Seriously Bubble? you took her to the wrong room!
Bubble:(starts doing what seems like ranting to Madi)
Madi: No excuses!(walks over and kneels down by Kari) Its okay little one, your mommy is coming. Just sit tight try not to cry, okay?