Okay, first of all, NO idea if this is in the correct place. But I've been wanting to do it.
Secondly, here's the man's character sheet, if you'd like to know a lil more about him.
1) You can ask as a character, or as yourself. Gram'pa Spike will respond to any and all
2) In case you didn't look at his sheet, please bear in mind that he's old, probably has ADHD, a certified lawful chaotic, and lives to confuse people. Your advice will reflect that.
3) Gram'pa Spike reserves the right to refuse questions
A small table, set up on the side of the road. A man sits there, elbows rested on the white tablecloth, wearing a military uniform from an era long since passed by. He sits with one leg swinging, green eyes ablaze with some sort of primal energy usually reserved for people a sixth of his age. He must be nearly a hundred. His muscles have long since vanished, but he still holds that toughness in his wiry frame. These bones don't break easy.
Atop the table, is a simple message to the world:
Ask me anything, get advice from a decade of decades.
- Form a line
- No pushing
- Once you get your advice, get out, you only get one
- Okay if you really need more, join the back of the line again
- Everything has meaning, and the end is coming, I ain't got all day
ps: please don't let this go nowhere, I genuinely want to share this man's questionable wisdom with the world