Let's face it: we all have f*cked up search histories because we're crime fiction writers. Talk about murder here and you won't be judged, ask for any weird information about dead bodies, just a few conditions: you cannot speak of killing yourself or others irl, and be kind to people. That's all! Have fun, my babies.
oK! SO my questions for now are:
- what are the effects of arsenic poisoning
- best way to slit a throat
- death from blood loss time from slit throat
- how fast does chloroform do it's job
- can you poison a PERSON to death with dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane or DDT
- Arsenic poisoning would be a slow thing, but it can give you certain forms of cancer and can eventually be deadly. The symptoms would be unpleasant before then.
- A slit throat with a dagger is likely best, a sword would be sloppier. A straight line near the top is where to do it.
- If the cut is large enough, you would not be able to breathe and would bleed out in minutes.
- At least five minutes of direct contact would render anyone unconscious.
- Yes you can.