I just released an update for the document editor and sent everyone a notification for the full blog post here, but here's the TL;DR on new stuff now available to everyone:
- There's now a quick-switching sidenav for all your documents so you can quickly switch from document to document with fewer clicks.
- There's now a Revision Log that automatically saves each version of your document (every 5 minutes). You can browse all of your revisions and view (or delete) individual ones. If you've ever accidentally deleted something you didn't mean to, this should come in handy.
- You can now link your worldbuilding pages to individual documents. This lets you open up a panel to view full pages without ever leaving the editor, and any linked pages will also list which documents they're linked to on their notebook pages. A simpler version of this feature was previously only available to Premium users; this feature is now available to everyone.
- There's now a print-friendly plaintext view that strips away all formatting and focuses exclusively on the words you've written.
- As usual, lots of bugfixes and optimizations. There were a few instances where documents in the old editor were taking many seconds (or more!) to load; everything should be significantly faster and more bug-free now.
There's also going to be lots of improvements for our artificial intelligence document analysis, but I'm working out the last kinks now so it'll probably be ready tomorrow. :)
In the meantime, happy worldbuilding!