forum "5821" ((STALKERS WELCOME)) 1 on 1 w/CasualAssasin
Started by @someone_who_occasionally_writes_
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

My last one crashed and burned in a horrific and terrible death and I have a couple of reasons.

One, the story was too broad, not enough 'story line' to build off of.

Two, it was like, four people, and that many people is difficult to rp with unless all are dedicated and coordinated.

So, this one is capped at three people, it may be a one on one rp, but three, including myself, is the max.

Also, this storyline will be alot more solid, so there's something to go off of.

Here's the story.

Two (maybe three) young adults wake up in a room, shaky and disoriented. The room looked filthy, moldy, and moist, and the two/three were covered in sweat and mud.
On their wrist was a silver bracelet with the three numbers '5821' slightly pulsating with yellow light.
They know each other, but barely, having trouble pulling memories from their head to connect with where they met, and how they got in this room.
There is a moldy wooden door with a kindergarten "ABC" sign that almost seemed impossible to cross, but why?
As time progresses, the more the two/three remember, and the more they see why they're there.

So to make sure that the story doesn't go off the rails, and we have a story to follow, here's some needed information that will slowly be diffused into the story as the rp progresses.
The two/three are connected, loosely, to a murder. They didn't do it, but they are somehow connected to it. Whether with a mutual friendship, a connection with the weapon, whatever you decide, I'm leaving that up to you.
The person who was murdered was a 12-year-old girl named Rose Highward, and her father killed the murdered and captured us to torture and kill us, however, we end up escaping.
There's a catch however, we are in a huge warehouse, and there are rooms upon rooms that have been created by the father to recreate memories with his daughter, and escape seems futile.
It's a game of cat and mouse as the mystery of how and why we are here unfolds.

I will play both the father and one of the teens for the sake of I know the story and I can push it along if needed.

Templates, I'm gonna need a bit more than usual, I need a backstory, but also how you're connected to the murder, and also how you're connected with the other one/two.

Anyway, here's the template, I'll get mine up in a bit. ((Only join if you'll be committed please my darlings.))

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Connection to murder:
Connection to other/s in room:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Last thing you remember before waking up here:

Name: Adam Gray
Age (17 and up): 18
Appearance: Tall and lanky, somewhat pale but in a healthy way. He had a buzzcut, died light blue. A nose piercing, and a half-moon tattoo below his eye. He was wearing a white teeshirt which was drenched in mud, and ripped black jeans, and torn-up red converse shoes. A bracelet he didn't recognize and for some reason, started to burn a little. He wasn't ugly, but he wasn't attractive. His biggest feature was his ash-grey eyes, something about them was so damn entrancing.
Backstory: Adam didn't have a horror story for the past, but it wasn't pretty either. His father was a recovering alcoholic, ad gladly, he wasn't as abusive as he used to be. His mother smoked a bit too much but took care of Adam and his little brother Ian between having bronchitis every month. He came from a low-income family, bit really having enough money to have what he wants, but having enough money to eat and wear somewhat nice clothes. He was painfully average.
Connection to murder: He was friends with the cousin of the murderer. Not really close friends, but they played X-box sometimes. May or may not have heard something about plans before the murder.
Connection to other/s in room: Went to school with them, mere acquaintances.
Strengths: He was pretty smart. He could solve puzzles like they were nothing. He had a thing for patterns, noticing things that many didn't.
Weaknesses: Strength. He may be tall, but he wasn't very strong.
Fears: Tight spaces, fire.
Last thing you remember before waking up here: Running to the store to pick up eggs.

@cryptic-glitch

Name: Orion Minerva
Age (17 and up): 19
Appearance: short, dark curly hair, about 5'7''
Backstory: had an. . .unorthodox upbringing. Their dad abandoned her as a child after their mother died. Had to fend for themself on the street and then became obsessed with vintage weaponry, sort of as a hobby, sort of as a way to protect themself. Assaulted by many gangs and people of that sort.
Connection to murder: the weapon belonged to them
Connection to other/s in room: tentative friendship.
Strengths: persistent, relatively physically strong, quick thinker.
Weaknesses: extremely judgemental, cynical, and sarcastic
Fears: commitment, people who are nice to them in general
Last thing you remember before waking up here: walking down the alley behind their apartment to go up the stairs because they forgot their keys and locked themself out.

Adam coughed, coughed harder than he ever had before in his life.
He felt his stomach lurch with the force of his cough, and he dry heaved a couple of times before actually being able to take a breath.
His head was pounding, like a vice was getting tighter and tighter with every breath.
After getting enough oxygen in his lungs to function like a normal human being, he shakily stood up and looked around him.
"What the hell?" His voice was raspy and sore from almost puking his guts up.
He looked down at his shirt and noticed that he was covered in mud, and he winced, gripping his wrist and noticing a silver band with the number "5821".
Adam heard something shift beside him and he saw another person in the room with him.
"O-Orion?"

~~~

James paced the room, glancing at the monitor that showed two young adults laying in a moldy old room. He scratched his chin, clean-shaven because Rosie didn't like his rough facial hair.
Rosie.
They would pay for what they did, all of them would.
Every last one of them.
He glanced over at another monitor with the number '5821' as a tear slicked down his cheek.
"I'm sorry Rosie."

@cryptic-glitch

They rolled onto their side, vision blurry. They groaned and pushed themself onto their hands and knees, then crossed their arms over their stomach. "Jesus." They looked up to see a boy. A boy they should know. They shook their head and clenched their fists. "Oh. Adam." They held out their hand to him. "Help me up?"

Adam rushed over to help them up, shaking his head slightly.
"What the hell are you doing here, " Adam brushed the front of his shirt, "What the hell am I doing here"
He looked to Orion, who was just as muddy, just as dirty as himself, and he scratched his head.
"D'you know what's happening?"

@cryptic-glitch

"Why would I know what's happening?" They jerked their hand away from him. "Thanks," they said grudgingly. "We have to get out of here." Rolling their shoulders, they paced back and forth for a minute.

"I was just covering all the bases chill."
Adam walked in the opposite direction of Orion, shaking his head.
He started analyzing the room, quickly noticing a door, laughably easy to escape, with no lock or anything. It was fishy.
"Hey, uhm, do you trust this door?"
Adam didn't but might as well get a second opinion. He absent-mindedly scratched at his silver bracelet, thinking back to the last thing he could remember, going to the store for eggs.
He didn't remember someone approaching him, he just remembers coming out of the store with a bag, then waking up here.
There had to be something he was missing.

@cryptic-glitch

"Trust the door. Are you kidding me. Do I trust the door?" They looked at him. "Let me ask you a question. If you were kidnapped. Then put in a disgusting room with a door in it, that isn't locked. Would you walk out the door?"

"I was just asking! You think that if someone kidnapped you, they would just put a door there for the kidnapped to just waltz on out??" Adam yelled, "No! They wouldn't, it's a trap."

He looked away from Orion, shaking his head, he was reminded why they never became close friends.

@cryptic-glitch

"Don't ask me a question if you don't want an answer, dickbag." They glared at him and pulled their hands back into the sleeves of their hoodie.

"Look, we just need to calm down, we both are clearly pissed, and yelling at each other won't help."
Adam sighed and gripped his temples.
"Do you really think that the door is safe? Am I just being paranoid."
He scratched his wrist again, glancing down at the bracelet.

@cryptic-glitch

"Let me see that. The bracelet, I mean. And no. The door is definitely a danger. Don't touch it unless you know what's behind it." They grabbed Adam's wrist and peered at the numbers. "Five. Eight. Two. One. RIght. Okay. You think that's a code or something. Or is that what we are?"

Adam nodded, finally agreeing with them on something, and thought about the numbers.
"I honestly don't know, they could be a code? Are there any combination locks around?"
He glanced around him, and really only saw mold. There was a poster on the door that had "ABC" on it.
"You think that poster means anything?"

@cryptic-glitch

"If I had to guess. . . everything probably means something." They let go of his wrist and went to scrutinize the poster. "I dunno."

@cryptic-glitch

They yanked him backward by his collar and said, "Are you on drugs? Whoever put us here could have just plucked out your eyeball, idiot!"