Mark's Partner in Crime to steal The Box
Elise is somewhat fidgety; playing with her hair, clothes, earings, whatever she can get her hands on.
Elise is driven by things that "feel good", which is rather vague because something that felt "good" before might not later. She's often driven by her gut.
Elise sometimes doesn't think things through all the way, which might explain how she and Mark ended up in prison. Oops.
Elise finds people who are overly strict or serious to be "heavily flawed". She believes they must have been hurt to get that way.
Elise as a very good memory for patterns and rhythm. She also is very talented when it comes to musical theater.
Pencil flipping, singing, casual gaming, drawing
B.A. in Musical Theater (minor in French)
While Elise was still in college, she became unexpectedly pregnant. Seeing as two of her friends at the time wanted kids but were unable to have them, she decided that she'd give them her baby rather than abort. It was during this time that Elise met Mark. The friendship fell through shortly after Elise graduated, and the relationship became strained. Her "friends" kept demanding child support, despite them having enough to raise the child, in exchange for her being able to visit her son. Elise spent more time with Mark to try and cope, which led to the proposed heist.
- Elise is proficient in kickboxing, mixed martial arts, and yoga
- Elise is bilingual, knowing English and French
- Elise knows how to read music, but when it comes to playing an instrument she’s “a jack of all trades but a master of none”
- through musical theatre, Elise learned singing, dancing, and acting.
- Elise's favorite accessories are earrings and chokers, but also likes rings
- Elise believes her best physical quality are her eyes
- Elise has a tattoo on her shoulder blade of the Hufflepuff Crest, and a lower back tattoo of a Sailor Moon brooch
- All of Elise’s family is alive, but for personal reasons they all live far apart.
- Elise is a weebo and a general nerd
- She has a pretty good idea of who Jules’ biological dad is, but has no definitive proof
- Because she’s born on Christmas, Elise never celebrates her birthday on her birthday. She either celebrates it the month after or a week before.
- The reason Elise stopped being friends with Jules’ adopted parents was a build up of several small arguments
- Elise has an older sister, a younger brother and an adopted brother
- Elise has a good sense of direction, but it’s countered by her ADHD-I.
- Elise’s sister is three years older than her, and her adopted brother is seven years younger than her.
- Her biological brother is a year younger than her.