Ginger, dyed pink
Long hair, curly
When she smiles, she has dimples. She also has a septum piercing
Maggie usually keeps her hands folded over her stomach, though they still reflect her emotions. When she's sitting, her arms are usually loosely crossed on the table or resting on her lap. Her hands fall to her sides if she's sad or disappointed, and she grips her top if she's excited. She cries for most down emotions.
Maggie wants to be happy, and also likes keeping others happy. Though if she has to choose between her happiness and someone else's, she'll usually choose her own.
Maggie sometimes doesn't know when to say "no", so instead she'll stay silent.
Maggie doesn't like disrespectful or rude people; she believes everyone should be kind and courteous to everyone. She will often subconsciously be uncomfortably friendly around rude people; often creeping them out.
Karaoke, Drawing/Animating, Napping, Eating
Maggie lived a relatively happy life with her parents growing up. When she was 6 she was almost abducted, and so her parents got her into self defense and kick boxing. When she graduated high school, she realized that her parents didn't even like each other, let alone love each other; and they only stayed together to raise her. This made her feel like she was making her parents miserable. She went to college, mostly to let her parents live their own lives rather than having a degree in mind.
When she moved in with Lucy, she wasn't really in the best place, depression making it difficult to do very much. She eventually got on medication that made it difficult for her to lose weight, let alone keep it off. The lowered self-esteem mixed with her depression and dealing with her parents divorcing, Maggie found herself spending a lot of time crying. It was during one of these bouts of crying that she met a very... odd stranger.
- Maggie dyes her hair pink because she feels like having green eyes and ginger hair is "too white".
- She owns a "free hugs" shirt
- Maggie doesn't know how to feel about Boyfriend/Peter, but she's friendly to him regardless
- She is generally unaware of when people have crushes on her, so she's often surprised when she finds out
- Maggie smells like roses and cream
- She does covers of songs she enjoys, with the disclaimer that "most of the songs [she does] do not reflect her actual feelings or desires; [she] just think[s] that it's a good song."
- Maggie's clothes are a combination of the "soft girl" aesthetic and the "e-girl" aesthetic"
- She's stronger than she looks and knows self-defense
- Maggie met Boyfriend/Peter while she was in a depressive slump and crying on the park bench. She only really accepted the offer of a date because he comforted her and let him cry on his shoulder (more literally his shirt, but let's be real he's gonna pin that shirt to his wall)
- She is the embodiment of the statement, "Don't ever take kindness for weakness! That being said, be soft; but be ready."