forum 500 Error when trying to save edits
Started by Flower Premium Supporter
tune

people_alt 56 followers

Flower Premium Supporter

I currently have a 500 error when trying to save this page (https://www.notebook.ai/plan/characters/503387/edit) as well as another page I was working on a while ago; for the previous one I had to manually transfer my edits to another copy of the page since the original one wouldn't save and I'd rather not have to go through the same experience again with my current one. Currently the page I linked above is still in edit mode, as I am hesitant to save it again until the saving function works. Could you possibly fix this as well?

@Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

No problem at all. There's a few older pages that this has happened to (since they used to store data in a different way than they do now), but it shouldn't be an issue for any pages moving forward. I'll get this one manually fixed for you shortly!

Edit: This should be fixed for you now. I just made a test edit (in a blank notes field) and then cleared it out to double check that saving is working. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with it (or other pages)! Happy to help. :)