forum 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 || warrior cats rp || ᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ || ♥ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀꜱ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!!♥ 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃~
Started by Spring-has-been-resurrected
tune

people_alt 61 followers

Spring-has-been-resurrected

Name - Darkspots (FORMERLY: DARKPAW, DARK-KIT)
Age - 19 moons old (around a year old)
Gender - Molly/She-cat she/her/she's
Clan - ThunderClan
Rank - Warrior (FORMERLY: apprentice, kit. FUTURE: queen)
Mate(s) - Currently none. (future -Shadowclaw/star)
Appearance - a tall, elegant looking black she-cat with white spots dotting her thick pelt, and round amber eyes
Sexual Orientation - Cisgender Heterosexual
Parents - MOTHER - Sootspeckle. FATHER - Foxstripe.
Littermate(s) - SISTER - Tornthicket. BROTHER - Flashnose.
Apprentice(s) - None. (FUTURE: BLUEPAW/STEP)
Kit(s) None. (FUTURE: QUAILPAW/FEATHER, FLAMEPAW/TALON, MOONPAW/SHADE.)

@JustALostM book

Name - Shadowclaw (Formally: Shadowpaw, Shadowkit; Future: Shadowstar)
Age - 25 moons ( I think this is what we agreed on?)
Gender - Male; He/Him/His
Clan - ShadowClan
Rank - Warrior (Formally: apprentice, kit; Future: Leader Of ShadowClan)
Mate(s) - N/A (Future Mate: Darkspots)
Appearance - A black cat with a slightly fluffy pelt with a scar on his right cheek.
Sexual Orientation- Stright
Parents - Father: Adderstar; Mother: Frostflower
Littermate(s) - Tillytale, Snowstorm
Apprentice(s) -None
Kit(s)- None (Future: QUAILPAW/FEATHER, FLAMEPAW/TALLON, MOONPAW/SHADE.)

Littermate(s) - (Should I add some for some Spice?)

add the ✨Spice also- if you need name ideas for the littermates- you already know I got you. just ask lol ))

Age - 25 moons ( I think this is what we agreed on?)

yeah, we agreed on this. ))

"Darkspots! Nice catch!" Darkspots lifted her head, a few squirrels at her paws. "Thanks, Hollowbranch…" she shyly mewed to her former mentor. Hollowbranch smiled, "I'm just glad my former apprentice is doing well!" Darkspots flicked her ear but paused when she heard the a quiet call of a bird, sniffing she identified it. "Magpie." she mewed. Not wasting a second more, she crouched low and walked with careful steps towards a bush, looking through the leaves she saw the small black and white bird limping around, letting out small cries of help. It's injured! taking another step closer, she stepped on a small twig. Cursing herself, she noticed the magpie turn towards her and let out an alarm call, squawking for help. Leaping out of the lush bush, she caught the magpie between her claws and killed it. Looking up she saw a squirrel dashing away through a bush, not wanting to waste anything, she pelted after the squirrel. Jumping over a branch, the squirrel was still in her line of sight. Growling in frustration, she leapt out, claws unsheathed, as she grabbed the squirrels tail. The squirrel squeaked in fear, Darkspots sighed and killed it with a swift killing bite. Picking up the squirrel she looked up only to be met with icy blue eyes hiding in a bush. "o-oh! sorry." she dropped the squirrel and nudged it towards the stranger. pausing, she sniffed the air. IM IN SHADOWCLAN TERRITORY!?!!! amber eyes widening she backed up, about to run away.

bro- im so sorry this took forever- ))

@JustALostM book

Shadowclaw shook his head. He emerged from the bush and examined the cat the came into his territory. He sniffed and shook his head. Thunderclan… Should've known they'd try to sneak into our territory.. He hissed. Shadowclaw backed into the bushes again. His apprentice was there. "Hollypaw…" He Quietly meowed, "Go back to the clan while I deal with this intruder…" Hollypaw Shook her head and the young apprentice was off back to her clan. Shadowpaw jumped out of the bushes and tackled the intruder cat. "ThunderClan…" He hissed. "What is a She-cat Like you doing here…?"

Darkspots squeaked as was pinned to the ground by the muscular ShadowClan warrior. Her amber eyes flashed with fear as she got a good look at him. Tall, thin but not scrawny with a bit for fluff, he had a thin but long scar running down his right cheek, the scar started from the bottom of his eyes and went all the way down to the middle of his cheek. His eyes where… surprisingly unique. They popped from his night black pelt. Icy clear sky blue eyes. Shaking her head, she looked up at him, her voice was shaky as she spoke. "I-I'm sorry!" she mewed, her paws lifted up and landed on his chest, pushing him up a bit.. "I didn't realize I crossed the border!" she continued, her eyes still wide. "I was just so focused on catch prey!" The warrior scanned her face before he got off, a silent as a entire flock of crows. Stumbling her her paws, she shook her pelt as if it where thick with rain. "sorry again.." she said more quietly, flicking her ear. "um….I'm, Darkspots." she introduced herself, trying to forgot about how she was pinned by a rival clans warrior. "W-who are you?"

@JustALostM book

Shadowclaw's ear flicked. "Shadowclaw's the name…" He hissed, getting off of her. His tail was flicking side to side as he stared at the she-cat. He'd cough and back up. "Well…" Sahdowclaw said, using his nose to push the pray back to Darkspots, "Take it… And If you may…Come with me… Before My clan smell's ThunderClan…"
(Hhhhhhh Shadowclaw's playing hard to get 😂)

(Hhhhhhh Shadowclaw's playing hard to get 😂)

XD ))

Darkspots blinked, looking down at the squirrel that he had nudged back towards her. She graciously took it back but her ears perked at the sound of, "…Come with me…" looking over she hesitated to speak, after several seconds she finally spoke. "Go with you? I mean, yeah ThunderClan sent in ShadowClan isn't good, but…what if you just told them you chased me off?" she suggested, frightened about being in the soul camp of ShadowClan.

@JustALostM book

Shadowclaw shook his head. "ShadowClan is smarter than that dear… They can smell Thunderclan from a mile away…You'd better come with me for a chance to not get caught by the Shadowclan Patrol." He shook his head. Why do ThunderClan Cat's never listen.. He walked to the river and looked at the confused She-cat. "Go. I need to wash off this Thunderclan stench before anyone suspects me of helping another Clan member…Especially my Father cant find out…Go!"

Darkspots stared at Shadowclaw, her heart skipped at beat as he called her dear. The handsome warrior told her to go, before she left she blurted out: "W-when can I see you again?" Shadowclaw turned to look over at her with confused eyes. "what?" he asked, she repeated her question. "when can I see you again?" her amber eyes flickered. "I-I….I wanna see you again…" Shadowclaw turned around before he quickly walked over and whispered in her ear. "Meet me at Fourtrees. Tonight." He hissed, "Now, go!" Darkspots quickly nodded before she spun around and sped away through the lush greenery before finally she stumbled back onto ThunderClan territory, her head racing with questions as she clamped her jaws tighter on the squirrel in her jaws. One question stuck out the most. Will he really be there?

should we have a timeskip to night? ))

timeskip to night ))

Darkspots watched as scarlet sky faded into a peaceful black as night fell upon the forest. The stars began to form, Darkspots kept her eyes on the sky, a cooling breeze flowed into the a warrior den making her white and black fur flow. Sunnyfur, a pale golden she-cat, snuggled closer to her mate Shrewfrost. Shrewfrost lifted his big head and rested it on the pale she-cats shoulder and intertwined their tails. Darkspots looked away the the couple, a pain made her heart ache. Looking up to the canopy of greenery, now swallowed by the shadows of the night, she decided she would start her trek to Fourtrees. Getting up carefully to her paws, she pushed through the thick wall of vines, exiting the warriors' den. Looking around, she noticed everyone was asleep, even Flashnose who was standing guard outside of camp. Walking towards the gorse tunnel, she pushed through it, sneaking past Flashnose who's ear twitched as he slept, snoring a bit. "mouse-brain." she purred, passing the ginger tom. Now in the clear, Darkspots softly smiled as she raced through the forest her paws racing the path she had walked many time before. Darkspots quietly laughed as she ran, the cooling night air calmed her. Darkspots slowly slights, now trotting as she neared her destination, she smelt new ShadowClan scent, He must've just passed, this smells only a few moments old. her heart began to race and her paws felt tingly. Crossing across the tree bridge, digging her claws into the wood to steady herself as the sound of rushing rapids tickled her ear fur, she peeked her head through the tunnel. There she saw Shadowclaw sitting nearby, his fur looked neat and freshly groomed as he looked off into the sky. The Moon illuminated the entire gathering clearing, turning both their pelts a shade of silver. The trees shook softly, seemingly seeming the atmosphere. "Shadowclaw?" she whispered, walking through the tunnel, her tail curled over her back in excitement. Her cooing call had gained the handsome tom's attention.

sorry this took forever to get up- ))