A group of characters all join together during the apocalypse and make a surprisingly good team. However not one of them will talk about their mysterious pasts.
It is up to you to decide what your character's mysterious past is and why they won't talk about it. It can be as silly or as serious as you want it, just make it mostly believable. The character's background should affect something about how they act. The other characters should be able to eventually guess that something is up.
You'll have to pm me your character's background so that none of them overlap. I just need a brief overview, you don't need to get into details. If you want to, you can make your character and another person's character's backgrounds intertwined. Maybe they're ex's and pretending they don't know each other, idk. Make sure you pm the other person and get their permission and let me know your plan.
We will decide as a group what type of apocalypse our characters are living through. This will not be a fantasy rp. It will be all real-life (except for the apocalypse part of course). So no magic or anything like that.
- I will not be super active so I won't expect you to be either. We'll try not to let it die, but don't expect me to be active all the time. I will try to post at least once a day but I can't make nay promises. I will expect the same from you.
- Please try to write at least 2-3 sentences. Try and limit your one liners. I get when there's dialougue you have to use them sometimes, but try and give detalied responses that other rpers can work off of.
- Be respectful of your fellow rpers.
- This may deal with some mature themes. Please be prepared for that
- 16+ please unless we're friends. Sorry.
- No smut. If you must do that, take it to the pms. Romance is allowed, but try not to plan it out too much beforehand.
- There should be conflict. Conflict is what drives a story. Be nice to your fellow writers, but not every character is going to just get along.
- Swearing is fine.
And that's it! If you have any questions, just ask, I'm sure I didn't explain this the best.