forum Private Conversation (I can't make PMs, so... XD ) NO STALKERS, PLEASE
Started by @PurplePartyTiger languageTheCrystalChronicles
tune

people_alt 2 followers

Deleted user

I don’t mean to interrupt but, Becca, you don’t have an @ at the beggining of your name. That’s the problem

@PurplePartyTiger languageTheCrystalChronicles

sighs Hey Emmi XD If you're referring to making PMs, I just can't make PMs in general. Doesn't matter if they have the @ or not. X)

Well, I've got one really big fanfic that I'm currently working on.

@PurplePartyTiger languageTheCrystalChronicles

I don't mind! :D
It's My Little Pony, FiM. I'm usually embarrassed when it comes to revealing that, but the MLP fandom is a nice one. Sure, there are some weird, creepy, and sometimes downright scary things, but despite that, a lot of bronies are sweet, supportive people. We make great music, write fantastic stories, and the artists are talented. It's awesome when someone puts together an audiodrama, because it gives a lot of people a chance to do what they love, be it voicing characters or drawing them. That's what I hope for my fanfic to be – an audiodrama.

Becca

That sounds awesome. And yeah, I'm currently working on a Voltron fanfic. I haven't worked on it in forever because of work and school.

Becca

Yeah it is, I love it too. I watched the older version and I like that they kind of redid it to fit today's style.