forum TRIO OF AWESOME PRIVATE RP (CLOSED)
Started by @Uh.Yeah.I.Sure.HOPE.It.Does!
tune

people_alt 1 follower

@Uh.Yeah.I.Sure.HOPE.It.Does!

Okay so here's the deal. When you roleplay, you can either post a link to your character or you can fill out a shortened form of it for that specific roleplay. The universes are mainly for organizing your characters. There's no need to post anything except for a character unless they are some new species or something you want to explain further. Here's the template we'll use for this roleplay:

Name:
Appearance:
Outfits:
Personality:
Other (Likes, dislikes, sexuality and anything else you want to mention):

@M2_D2_22y

Name: Maddy
Appearance: Skinny, brown/ white/ blue hair, blue eyes
Outfits: Cyan dress and white flats
Personality: Shy, Kind, Helpful, and Clever/Smart

(So now since we have a character down, we're kind of getting into the story so you put the things outside of the story in parentheses like this. Do you have any ideas for a storyline? That way I can decide which character to use.)

@M2_D2_22y

Maddy walked into the bakery, and sat down at a table in the back. "When is Hope getting here again?" She said to herself as she checked her phone, "11:30, ok, I have 10 minutes to beat this level on Smarty Cats."

@M2_D2_22y

Maddy looked at the time, "It's 11:35, she should be here by now." Maddy figured she should get ready for their "meeting." As she took out her computer, notebook, and pencils, she saw someone race towards the door, "Hope! You didn't have to run! I have until 2:10 and our meeting is going to take about an hour." Maddy told Hope as she walked towards her.

@M2_D2_22y

"I've been optimus! My job at IBM is actually fun, especially because my co-workers are so wonderful! Liam and little, fluffy Paprika are doing good too. How are you?" (San Jose is where we live)

(Ok cool)

Hope laughed. "I'm doing well. Aidan and I just got a puppy so that's a lot of work but my job is going really well and I'm hoping to stick with it for as long as I can. It pays well and I really enjoy!" Hope nodded as she said this. "What are you planning on doing today?"

@M2_D2_22y

"Well, after this I was going to go to the pet store to get some more cat food and litter for Paprika, and then going to the grocery store. I can find some time if you need anything though." Maddy explained as she led Hope to their table.

@M2_D2_22y

"Oh! ok! Well I was wondering if you have any plans for winter break. Do you remember Magistra Rossini? Do you remember her stories about when she went to Rome and encouraged us to go? (less like encouraged and more like forced but whatevs)." Maddy smiled at the memories of school. "Well Liam was/is really into latin and keeps on begging me to go. I thought about it and suggested we should bring Hope and Aidan, he thought it was a good idea too." She pulled out her planning book and showed Hope the dates she was planning on setting the trip. "If you need a pet/house sitter I'd be happy to arrange one for you. So, what do you think?"