forum your character's reaction to you kicking their balls
Started by @tazu group
tune

people_alt 89 followers

Mt. G router

"Goodness gracious me! A swift kick to the groinal area, how unexpected and unprovoked! This most certainly calls for a period of reflection, as the sudden jolt of pain has left me in a state of utmost surprise and disbelief. Indeed, such a blow to one's manly region is not to be taken lightly. I shall take a moment to compose myself, lest my wits be thoroughly scattered by the force of this sudden attack."

@Mr.Spetzer Premium Supporter

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh… Son of… BITCH!" He then keels over, clutching his family jewels with his hands while his legs came up into the fetal position on the ground.

@Rabbi_Arsonist group

Levi:
AHHHHHHHH! YOU LITTLE-

Angi:
Tear slips down his face
WHY?

Knizo:
EE- mama-

Kirpa:
AHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA INhales HaRd YOU LIttle PiEcE oF TuRd-!

Loki:
No reaction
My poor non-existence children…

Aaoka:
I NEED THOSE YOU BI-

Kai:
I would be sad but I didn't plan on having kids-

Kali:
YOU HO! IMA FREAKING KILL YOU

Mi:
Cries like the btch he is*

Zec:
My father is going to kill me-

@Luvuboo_xoxo group

Jordan: Uh… dude does my pants make me look like I'm packin' that much? I'm not even a boy-
Oliver: falls and goes into a fetal position and tears up. In a whimper W-why..?
Xavier: AHH SHIT! doubles over I AIN'T EVEN DO SHIT!
Ryuu: Glares while returning the kick. I wasn't planning on having children, but its not happening if I thought about it now.
Seth: Doubles over and groans You son of a bitch… playing dirty…
Rowan: Is in shock as he clutches his ball sack. One tear falls from his eyes as he is in immense pain at the moment

@Moriarty

"Goodness gracious me! A swift kick to the groinal area, how unexpected and unprovoked! This most certainly calls for a period of reflection, as the sudden jolt of pain has left me in a state of utmost surprise and disbelief. Indeed, such a blow to one's manly region is not to be taken lightly. I shall take a moment to compose myself, lest my wits be thoroughly scattered by the force of this sudden attack."

Idk how anyone hasn’t responded to this because this shit is absolutely hilarious to me

@the-void-galactic business

don't say it don’t say it do ✨not✨ say it

By Fall Out Boy-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

don't say it don’t say it do ✨not✨ say it

By Fall Out Boy-

By Panic! At The Disco