forum What if you and me and we and you and we and me and yea.
Started by @Nor_bananas
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@Nor_bananas

Name: Bailey Jones

Height: 5'2 (short AF)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks: Pale skin (cause he stays inside all day) and bright blue eyes. Dark brown hair that is shoulder length. Normally wears baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants

Personality: He is the quiet kid in the back of the class. He loves drawing and binge watching Netflix. He is also a hopeless romantic but has absolutely not game at all

Other(optional): He is in art club at student counsil(is a school setting okay?) And he works part time at the library.

@CaseyJ group

Name: Cater Lee James

Height: 5'11

Sexuality: Demisexual

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks: Average build, dirty blonde hair that is just long enough to occasionally fall in his eyes, He has hazel eyes that change from green to brown.

Personality: He doesn't interact with strangers often, but is very open around his small group of friends. He is constantly moving, from shaking his leg or tapping his pencil.

Other(optional): He has a fancy car that he likes to show off.

@CaseyJ group

Carter stood outside of the school, leaning against his car, basically just drawing attention to himself because of his car. He was chewing on a toothpick, bouncing his leg. He stared at his phone, playing a random game just to pass the time.

@Nor_bananas

Bailey walked towards the school. He was holding his school computer, his sketchbook, and his current reading book in his arms as he walked. He walked past some show off leaning against his car. He caught himself staring at the boy with the car and tripped and dropped all his things. "Danm it," he muttered under his breath.

@CaseyJ group

Carter noticed a boy staring, but he didn't say anythinf, until the boy tripped. He put his phone on the hood of his car and went over to him, picking up his things. He picked up the sketchbook, which had opened when it fell, and held it, looking over the page.

@Nor_bananas

Bailey saw the boy helping him pick up things and look in his notebook. Fuck! he thought, He might see all my crappy sketches. Bailey reached ovver and grabbes the notebook. "Umm so witch drawing did you see hehe?" He asked nervously as he continued to pick up his things.

@CaseyJ group

Carter shrugged, "a good one" he tapped his fingers on his knee, "You alright? you fell." He said, stating the obvious. "I mean, you were staring at .. um my car?" he questioned, not sure if him or his car was the object of the boys attention.

@Nor_bananas

Bailey felt his face heat up. "Umm yes I'm- I'm fine and I was starring at the car," he stuttered before picking up his things and standing up. "I should uh probably get to uh class right class!"

@CaseyJ group

Carter smiled slightly, standing up, "right. Class." He nodded with obviously fake enthusiasm. "don't want to be late. Do ya?" He tapped his foot on the ground.

@Nor_bananas

"No I do not so umm good bye for now I guess," he said before running off. "Yea wait ago Bailey," he told himself, "now he thinks your a dork!"