forum Love Potions and Sharp Teeth ✨🔮🦇
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

Witches and vampires have always been enemies for longer than even the elders could remember. At each other's throats, never seeming to come to a compromise for their futures. That is until now. At Cassenova Acedemy, the first of it's kind to merge the two species in one common place.

Character A is a second year witch halfling, born to a witch mother and human father, who runs a small apothecary on the academy campus. Somehow, A gets roped into creating a love potion for who he thought at the time was a friend. turns out it was for B a vampire, and not only a vampire but the vampire A has had a massive crush on ever since highschool. They say love at first sight is cliche but here it's no joke. The moment A and B's eyes meet, B immediately falls in love with A. The good news, the potion only lasts for a few weeks, the not so good news? B may actually be in love with A, far before any potion gave them the confidence to confess their love.

Hi again, we're just cranking out all the spoopy romances rn, woo! Btw this is m/m
Anyways yeah that's mostly the plot^ I of course have more plot ideas but will always appreciate and encourage any ideas the person who joins may have.
Rules:
-no smut, this is a heavy romance but I won't go into smut at all
-paragraphs, please, with plot progression so we can keep the rp from getting boring, I'll try and do the same.
-swearing is fine

Deleted user

(Ey, you know me and never stopping RPing lol. Mind if I take this one?)

Deleted user

(You take this one then, I'm sure I can find another open one, since honestly, I kinda don't need any more roleplays rn XD )

@Fenrir

(XD aww thank you, I'm glad you like them! i do have more of a complete plot for this rp than the other but yeah it's mostly pretty chill. Just quick questions before we start: are you good with m/m pairing and are you okay with being the vampire character?

@Tired-but-passionate

(Yes I’m good with both of those things, but sadly I don’t believe I have a vampire boi at my disposal. I did make a bunch of new characters recently and I might use one of them and just hit them with the ol’ vampirism? Idk lol)

@Fenrir

(that would work but the character doesn't have to be a vampire, other creatures work as well, though I do keep the rivalry aspect for plot. Also here's a template!)

Name
Appearance
Personality
Specialty
Family
Other

@Fenrir

Name - Cas Leroux
Age - 20
Sexuality - gay
Appearance - Cas has black wavy hair that often fluffs up and obscures his vision. He has a streak of white in his hair, signifying his witch lineage passed down from his mom. He has pale skin with green eyes and a splattering if freckles across his cheeks and arms his parents lovingly call constellations. He stands around 5'4 ish. His usual every day clothes are randome shirts he finds at thrifts stores and a pair of skinny jeans, on occasion he'll wear skirts or dresses though that's mostly around his parents since he doesn't feel comfortable doing that at school.
Personality - Cas was always framed as the shy quiet kid in school but to his parents he was outgoing and energetic, passionate about honoring his lineage and always eager to learn. School and life in general has quelled that childish excitement but around people he's comfortable with, he lets that side show on occasion.
Specialty - healing potions and spells
Likes - working at the family apothecary, the shades black and white, warmth, his constellation freckles
Dislikes - not being able to help people, pain, being alone
Family - mother-phoebe Father Victor
Other - despite not liking pain, Cas has a crescent moon tattoo on his wrist, his first and only tattoo for now.
(Here he is!)

@Tired-but-passionate

(I love Cas! Aaaa he’s adorable)
(Okay, so. I have a character who’s like a Percy Jackson-esque demigod? He’s the son of Saraswati, Hindu goddess of knowledge and learning. Would that work for this? If not, I’m cool with just turning him into a vampire)

@Fenrir

(would it be ok to do the vampire thing? I absolutely love the demigod aspect and would absolutely love to see him as such in another rp (honestly a demigod x human or something like that rp sounds really fun!) but I wasn't planning on straying too far from the plot above.)

@Tired-but-passionate

Name - Jeremías Alex Ruiz
Age - 19
Sexuality - bi
Appearance - Alex stands at about 5’10 with an angular body and face, with an olive-brown complexion with a few freckles here and there. His almond eyes can range from pitch black to blood red depending on the lighting. He has spiky dark hair that brushes against his shoulders, with an undercut that ends just a little past his eyebrows. He has fangs that sometimes poke out from behind his lip, and pierced ears with (fake) silver earrings. Usually you’ll see him in a lot of leather and hoodies and ripped jeans
Personality - Alex is generally a pretty chill dude, charming and charismatic, not to mention a bit of a comedian. He excels at socializing and interacting with others, and seems to be everyone’s friend. He’s kind and compassionate, but also stubborn and suspicious when it comes to certain things. His chill attitude also hides his inner feelings of anxiety and insecurity that he harbors, as well as feelings of inadequacy and shame. Generally he prefers to deal with his personal problems on his own, but then fails miserably. He’s chill, but secretly he is not chill.
Specialty - music and shapeshifting
Likes - rap and hip hop music, playing the guitar and piano, having fun conversations and talking to people, 3am Internet rabbit holes
Dislikes - breaking a guitar string, people telling him what to do, people spreading misinformation, his father, churches
Family - Florencio Israel Ruiz, father, and a grandfather and mother, great-grandfather and mother, and so on for about 2 more generations
Other - even though he’s not Catholic like his family is, he keeps a rosary that usually helps with his anxiety if he plays with/squeezes it

@Fenrir

(I love Jeremias! Here's a starter!)

Cas all but flew out of the library, his alarm on his phone still going off as he sprinted down the hall. It had been a long night at the apothicary, Cas not getting home until the late hours of the night, the same night that turned into the very early morning where he had to be up early for his first class. After barely making it through Grimoir analysis, Cas had barely made it to the back corner of the library where the couches were before collapsing in a heap of exhaustion and taking a well deserved map. Thankfully, Cas had set up alarms for each class in case he was at the apothecary or times like these where he'd occasionally fall asleep. What was not so great was that this class was across campus, and Cas, ever the overconfident being, thought he could make it across campus, in 2 minutes. What was worse was that this was one of his only classes in what students refered to as the vampire quarter. His professor was a vampire as well, and while most of his teachers were understanding of his situation with running his apothecary, he had reassured them it wouldn't affect his acedemic life and apparently Dr Mecredis took that to heart, always expecting Cas to be on time. No can do today, he was already 2 minutes too late. He ducked his head as he reached the Vampire quarter, keeping his eyes forwards as he brushed past the rest of the students. It was easy enough to blend in what with his paler complexion but one look at his hair and Cas was immediately outed as a witch. Thankfully, his class was right at the beginning of the quarter so there wasn't any need to go into the deeper halls. He slid inside, avoiding all eye contact with Dr Mecredis as he slowly settled in his seat in the middle of the room. "Finally, now that we're all present, we may begin."

@Tired-but-passionate

Alex was already in the classroom, just casually laying on the desks and talking to a couple of friends about their assignments. This was pretty typical behavior for him, because he never bothered to sit correctly on any sort of furniture. However, he wasn’t able to stay that way for very long. He caught a disapproving look from Dr. Mecredis, and soon found himself properly sitting in a chair. Well, mostly. He still decided to pull one of his knees up to his chest. A friend who sat beside him quietly nudged his arm, and he merely gave a mischievous look in return.
Secretly, or perhaps not-so-secretly, Alex was looking around the room. The class was mostly vampires, but there were a few witches here. Ever since he stopped believing in his family’s religion, he’d wondered if all their rhetoric about witches being enemies of vampire kind and enemies of God was true, and was just curious about them in general. But of course, there was this one in particular…
Finally the witch he was looking for arrived late, and Alex quickly looked away. There was no reason to keep looking at him. No reason at all.