forum Fake dating 1/1 with angels and demons (closed)
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Fenrir

Like the title says, I'd like to start a fake dating 1/1. Been reading a lot of books with the trope and wanted to take a crack at it.
So far for plot I'd like to have an angel for whatever reason has to stay on earth, probably to prove himself or whatever. He unknowing meets a demon and soon finds out that the demon wants to go back to heaven but needs an angel's blessing to do so, so they start fake dating. Also want to incorporate a found family subplot after the whole fake dating part.
Note and rules:

• Second character doesn't need to be a demon, it can be a fallen angel
  • was hoping to have a more snarky, sarcastic sort of second character since I crave banter and flirting
  • I'd like to play the first angel character since I have a better idea of the plot from there but can be persuaded if you really want first character.
  • pls follow Andrew's rules
  • I will not being doing any smut, we will skip if it comes close
  • this is an LGBTQIA rp, please let me know what pairing you'd like
  • template will be up soon
  • if I don't know you, pls provide writing sample. I'm looking for a bit longer responses so no one or two lines. Give me something to work with please, I'll try and do the same.

@Fraust

Hi! I'd be interested if you'll have me? I love angel/demon roleplays and our other one isn't super active aha

@Fenrir

(hi fraust! I'd love to have you! I honestly don't have an excuse for not being active, my motivation had been on the floor recently but I promise I'll try and continue with our other rp soon! Make sure you're okay with the notes and rules, no need for a writing sample since I know how you write. I'll put up a template shortly!)

@Fenrir

Name
Nicknames if any
Angel or demon
Reason for being on earth
Personality
Other
(Here's a template!)

@Fraust

(It's fine aha, do you have any specific preferences aside from the ones mentioned? I'll probably use someone other than Nathaniel despite how much I love him lol)

@Fenrir

(would you be okay playing the demon/ fallen angel? Other than that, I think I'm all set. I'll post a character soon!)

@Fraust

(Yeah that's fine! I'm at work rn so I may have to make my character in a couple hours, so I can always make one that works well with whoever you use aha)

@Fenrir

Here's my baby!
Name Razielle Thompson
Nicknames if any Raz
Age 25
Sexuality Pan
Angel or demon guardian angel
Reason for being on earth Was sent to earth to fulfill his guardianship. He needs to prove himself before he can return to earth. Currently works as a teen and young adult therapist
Appearance He has caramel brown eyes. lightly tanned skin with a splattering of freckles across his cheeks and nose. Stands around 5'6, 5'7 in healed boots. He usually wears loose sweaters and slacks, paired with thin wire, round glasses.
Personality Raz is shy around new people but has a kind heart and wants to help in any way he can. He likes peacefulness and tries his best to live without conflict but he will defend those that he loves. It takes a lot to get him upset. Over all a comforting person to be around and will always put those he cares for before himself
Likes helping those around him, anything sweet, physical affection
Dislikes the cold, physical violence, the taste of coffee
Other will dance as a way to relax. will push his glasses up his nose when nervous

@Fraust

Name: Reese Cowan

Nicknames: Anything you can come up with honestly, he loves responding to stupid names

Sexuality: Pansexual

Angel or demon: Fallen Angel

Reason for being on earth: He was kicked out for theft, and wants to return since he was kicked out for a stupid reason and misses his family

Appearance:(Extended) Reese is about 5'5 (and a half) and relatively muscled. He has tanned skin (Picrew skin color options weren't great, he would be slightly darker than this) with lots of freckles. He has large brown and blond wings, darkened from falling (also not great in the picrew). He sustained a significant injury to his face while falling, which caused a scar and some damage to his left eye. His eyesight in that eye is poor, which causes his depth perception to be pretty terrible. His eyes are hazel!

Personality: Reese tends to be pretty sarcastic and uses humor to deflect anything that makes him uncomfortable. He generally presents as confident and bold, and his personality is sometimes difficult to get along with. People who aren't easily offended typically like him a lot, though. He is fiercely protective of people he cares about and isn't afraid to get into fights for them. He's definitely a bit reckless and very accident prone as a result.

Likes: Animals (particularly pigs and horses), Flying (in open air), Freedom, Humor, Warmth, Attention

Dislikes: Crowded places, Things touching his neck, Being ignored, Generally dealing with emotions instead of repressing them or deflecting with humor

Other: After falling at around 13 years old, he was taken in by a nice couple at a nearby farm who nursed him back to health. He was allowed to stay on the condition that he helped out with farmwork, which he generally enjoys anyway. He thinks of his caretakers fondly and as though they were his parents, but he still misses his home and his family very much. He moved out after turning eighteen.
He also lost a tooth after being kicked in the face by a horse while cleaning its hooves.

@Fraust

(Sorry it took so long! I was having trouble ironing out his Backstory and name and everything ^^;)

@Fenrir

(I love Reese! Here’s a a starter! Btw, raz's wings cannot be seen by humans, only by angels and people he chooses them to seen by.)
Razielle saluted as his final patient as they left his office, earning him a snort of amusement and a ‘see ya next time doc.” While Raz would argue he was not a doctor, he couldn’t help but smile. They had finally gotten somewhere, after weeks of Raz mostly talking and Noah, his patient, responding with shakes of his head and ‘Uh, huh, Raz had found something of interest to Noah, which happened to be their shared interest in dance. Raz huffed a small laugh before gathering his notes and tidying his office, readying to leave. Once out of the office building, he flicked on his hoodie and slung his bag over his shoulder, wings ruffling behind him as they settled against his back. It had been a successful work day, more or less, but Raz wanted to focus on the good. All he wanted to do now was get home and relax. Tomorrow was his day off and he intended to get a well deserved, long nights rest.

@Fraust

(Alright! I'll say the same is true for Reese for simplicity lol)

Although Reese now lived alone, he still frequented his adoptive parents' farm to help out with the work. He liked to ease their load as much as he could, and besides, he didn't mind doing it. He really did enjoy hanging out with the animals and working with his hands.
Farmwork aside, he was now on his way home, frequently apologizing to people for bumping into them as he walked. He picked up the pace a bit when the sidewalk was clearer, but was stalled when he spotted a man with large wings like his own exiting a building. He kept up his quick pace, and his helpful lack of depth perception caused him to run right into Razielle. "Ah, my bad! Sorry, I can't see real well." He laughed softly, unable to keep his eyes off of Razielle's wings. It didn't occur to him that Raz must be able to see his brown wings as well.

@Fenrir

Raz let out a small yelp, followed by a long string of I'm sorry's as he bent to pick up the few papers he had been holding and then suddenly dropped when he crashed into the other person. "No, no! Please don't apologies, I should have been watched where I was walking." He glanced up and offered a hesitant smile before adjusting his own pair of glasses. An audible hasp escaped him when he noticed Reese's wings. The urge to reach out and touch wings so similar to his own was strong but he managed to switch it into an offered handshake last minute. "I-I'm Razielle." He greeted with a warm smile, trying his best to make eye contact and not blankly stare at Reese's wings

@Fraust

Reese chuckled softly at how Razielle fumbled for his things and handed a couple other papers to the other angel. He tried his best to contain his excitement upon seeing an angel after so long; after all, if they became friends he might be able to get a blessing to go back home. He could see his family again. He shook his head a bit, mentally scolding himself for getting so far ahead of himself. He accepted the handshake and looked up at the building over Razielle's shoulder. "I'm Reese. How about we go inside to talk if you're not in any hurry, eh?"

@Fenrir

Raz blinked a few times, his smile faltering as he tilted his head in confusion. He glanced back at the therapy office building then back at Reese. "Are you looking to become a patient? If so, I'm off work right now but I'm sure Angie can find you a first appointment and suitable therapist." He reassured, still a bit confused. He slowly took his hand back and took a cautious step back, wings fluffing up slightly in defense. "I-i work tomorrow at 8:00 if you want to come speak with me personally before any appointments." Raz added, wanting to help Reese in any way he could but also feeling cautious around him. What was another angel doing here on earth in the same vacinity? He hadn't been notified of another angel visiting. Raz wasn't too sure if he could trust the other angel.

@Fraust

"A patient?" Reese repeated, confused. He looked at the sign on the building and was able to ascertain its purpose, and Razielle's role within it, as a result. I suppose that's one way to get to know him? I've never seen a therapist before. "Ah… sure. That's fine. We could also just talk to each other. I haven't seen another angel around in quite some time. Are there many in this area?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. Why is he so nervous? I don't think I've done anything. He glanced between Razielle's wings and his own, still curious and confused.

@Fenrir

"sorry," Raz breathed, wings fluttering nervously. "I really am sorry, I'm not used seeing other angels here save for Remy. She comes and visits sometimes." He laughed softly and scratched the back of his head. "You probably didn't want to become a patient either I'm assuming. It was wrong of me to immediately assume you needed or wanted a therapist." He ducked his head shyly. "Other than Remy, I haven't seen another angel for years. Whether that's because I'm the only one or they don't want to be found i can't say, but I'm glad to have finally met one." He brightened slightly, showing a small smile. "For what probably seems like the millionth time, I'm sorry, this probably really weird. If you'd like we can continue talking at a cafe I know. I'll give you the address and we can meet there in an hour. I just need to drop all this off at home and change." He said, finding a scrap piece if paper and pennand writing down the address to the cafe. "Oh and this is my phone number in case you get lost. It's sort of a maze around here at first but you get used to it."

@Fraust

"It's fine! Don't work yourself up over it. Ain't a big deal." Reese replied, laughing nervously as well. "I haven't seen any angels in years… was wonderin' if I ever would again." He flirted his wings a couple times, trying to resettle his disheveled feathers. He definitely needed to preen them, but now wasn't the time. He watched Raz curiously as he fumbled for paper and a pen and accepted the scribbled down address and cell number. "Ah, alright! That's fine, I haven't got nothing going on right now. Um… I'll see you at the Cafe soon, then." He smiled and waved and faltered before he walked off, his heart pounding in his chest.

@Fenrir

Raz bobbed his head with a nod, his glasses fallling farther down his nose as he gave a small wave. "Y-yes! I'll see you there!" He called pushing his glasses up and then willing his legs to work. He nearly ran home once he made sure Reese was out of sight, wanting to get ready as fast as possible just so he could see the other again. But again, Raz early had self control. This was just another angel. Like Remy. But there was something about Reese, maybe because they weren't Remy, that got his heart racing in excitement. Once home in his little apartment he greeted his two dogs and kitten before heading to his bedroom and changing into a plain blue t-shirt that matched his colorful joggers. He tried his best to preen his wings and get them to settle from previously being in defense mode but it was near impossible, now that he was all excited. They just kept fluffing up again so he decided to leave it be. Grabbing a bag and keys, Raz made his way to the cafe to meet up with Reese. Once at the cafe, he grabbed a seat by the back window and looked through the menu, deciding on a milkshake and a small sandwich for later. For now he was content with watching people walk by and sitting with his thoughts.

@Fraust

Reese was nervous as well, but didn't rush to get to the Cafe. He did, however, make an effort to make himself a little more presentable. He didn't change his clothes from the t-shirt, jacket, and jeans he was wearing, but he did comb his hair and preen his wings so they would look a little nicer. Once he was ready, he brushed off his clothes and headed to the Cafe.
Once he had arrived at the Cafe, he noticed that Raz was already there. He took a deep breath and headed inside to meet him. "Hey! Sorry if you were waiting on me." He checked the clock on the wall, which told him that he wasn't late. After a moment of hesitation, he sat down at the table with Razielle and looked over the menu. Where should we even start? I have no idea what to say to this guy…

@Fenrir

Raz looked and shook his head quickly "no! No, I wasn't waiting long at all, I think I got here too early on fact." He laugh akwardly again and fussed with his hair, trying to blush it back into something more tame. "I haven't ordered anything yet so you can take your time a look at the menu." He said, tapping his finger's nervously against the table. "so…" Raz drawled, embarrassed that he had such low experience when it came to interactions outside of his practice as a therapist. "How long have you been on earth for?" That was a safe enough question, something that seemed harmless at least.

@Fraust

"Alright." Reese laughed softly and tapped one foot on the ground as he looked through the menu. I'll probably just get a sandwich or something… it doesn't really matter. At the question, he looked up at Razielle and winced a bit as he tried to do quick math. "Ah, geez… well, I'm 23 now, so…" He muttered the simple math under his breath, looking up a bit to where he wasn't making eye contact with Raz. "About… ten years, I'd say? Damn, I didn't know it had been that long… time flies, eh?" He chuckled awkwardly. "What about you?"