forum Pet Zombie???? Closed //stalkers welcome//
Started by @Celeste_X0X0_ group
tune

people_alt 82 followers

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Cass went ahead and sets his back on the kitchen counter and sits down next to him in a chair, getting out a small cloth and a bottle of water, soaking it and cleaning the wound, not wanting to use any chemicals in fear of harming the wound and irritating the skin as well.
"oh its okay ill clean it up. Once we're done with this you need to clean up and get some rest. i have a bedroom upstairs you can use for now" he says calmly, focusing on his wound. He only had one of open, the scarred one shut most of the time so his vision was limited.
Pulling fishing line through the needle and a pair of tweezers, looking at his face as he closed his eyes before he punctures the skin.
The fishing line was just about all he had so it was a lot thicker and it was more painful.
He cringes almost every time he pulls the needle through his irritated flesh, the string tugging the skin to bond each sides of the would together.
"ive got a few questions if that's alright with you" he says calmly "maybe it will offer a distraction to the pain so you don't have to focus on that" he states as he pulls the needle through yet another piece of flesh. "how long have you been on your own?" Cass asks, trying to be as calm as possible. He was rather good with wounds and comforting people but it was a little different when you don't even trust this person yet.

Jesse sighs, putting the gun down and holstering it "I'm not going to hurt it-him" she corrects herself, looking at him a little longer.
Her eyes widen when the kid looks just past her. She gets a better look at his eyes as well, the fogginess in them a good giveaway. Though the orange color sure was unique.
oh shit he's blind! she comes to the realization and immediately feels awfully stupid about it.
She wasn't about to say thank you so instead she turns around and starts looking for the machete she had dropped earlier. She soon finds it and rounds the RV, the door facing the man and his child.
"get in before you get sick" she says, her voice making her sound really grumpy but she really couldn't care any less.

@chickenfrogman group

Ryder rolls his eyes, walking out of the room. He heads to the stairs again, marching down them loudly.
David furrows his brow, holding out his notebook and studying the small map he’d drawn up of the surrounding area, marking a few places here and there with symbols. “According to what we’ve already found, there will most likely be another horde out east of he… ere.” He looks around, noticing Ryder’s absence. He sighs. “Even in a zombie apocalypse people don’t use basic manners. Seriously.” He shuts his notebook and puts it into their backpack.
The rain picks up, pounding on the roof and windows of the building, thunder rumbling in the distance behind it.
“I swear, if he brings Gabriel up here…” He grumbles to himself, sitting on the edge of his sleeping bag. “A little rain wont hurt the animal.”

-

Clovis watches her, a little offended for Onyx when she automatically called him an ‘it’. He slips his hand into Onyx’s, squeezing it. “Stay alert. I’m not really sure about her.” He whispers before heading towards Jesse. Onyx is much less fazed by her hostility than Clovis, sheathing his knife before they made it to the RV. Clovis gives her a nod, letting Onyx in before himself.
“Out of gas?” Clovis asks, assuming that’s why she didn’t plow through the zombies. She wouldn’t be the first person he’d met to be hoarding gas like a lunatic though.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Frenchie shuddered with the thunder, remembering the many times she'd been stuck out in the rain and had to spend days warming back up and keeping herself monitored in case she got sick. She never did, she was one tough cookie, but she always had to be sure.

For now, she just watched the two interact, repressing a laugh when the one started talking to no one. She still wasn't completely sure of their motives, especially with other survivors, so she had to stay on guard.

@chickenfrogman group

(Mini template for my zombie, I did ask Write and she said it’s all good if I have one lol)
Name: Gabriel
Appearance: 6’3ft tall and weighs like nothing since he was already lanky but now is also rotting lol. He’s hunched over and limp a lot of the time and trips easily bc he has zero motor skills. My boy hasn’t been hitting all of his milestones lol, he’s like a sleep-drunk toddler who cannot speak and wants to eat your flesh. He has thin, black hair that’s cut very choppy to under his ears, and he has long bangs that cover his face. His face is narrow and his cheeks are sunken in, his cheekbone jutting out. He has thin lips and a round, slim nose and foggy blue, small and slanted eyes. Obviously he is rotting away :’) He wears a purple sweater with Big Bird’s face on the front and a pair of black sweatpants and a black beanie. Normally has on a tight, thick makeshift muzzle and a pair of toddler sunglasses(those ones that like connect around the back of the head). His nails are kept nicely trimmed.
I know he’s just a zombie and I’m not against someone eventually killing him, but just ask first so I’m prepared lol

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Jesse steps into the RV after them, looking around for where she had put her silencer, as she had been concerned about where she put it ever since she was fighting the zombies.
"yes but it is okay because this RV was loud anyway" she says bluntly, grumpy about the fact.
"you guys can stay here. just don't steal" She says, continuing to look for the silencer.
The RV was decently sized for an RV, a bed in the back taking up all the width of the vehicle and cabinets lining the edges of the ceiling. The interior was a light brownish tan color with stripes here and there.
A small table/shelf was secured to the side of it so you could sit at it to work or to eat. She had a map of the town they were in plastered on window in front of it so nobody could look inside.
Across almost every surface was littered with tools, nails, papers and weapons. Near the front she had a huge cooler with most of her food aside from any canned food she had stored in the cabinets above them.

@Dayzed forumand Confused

(Slight gore warning? I'm not sure, just a little bit of graphic detail)
Chernobyl walked through the rain, making her way through the thick forest. Images of her previous group flashed in her mind. How their bodies lay on the floor as the dead had their way with them. The one that stuck with her the most?
It had been a small girl reaching out for her as she crawled her way to Chernobyl, begging to be helped, but the zombie had already taken a hold of her, the wound on her stomach ripping open as she advanced towards Chernobyl, her guts spilling out on the floor as she sobbed. Chernobyl had backed away, not wanting to get close, and in return, it felt like she had betrayed them all. She hadn't helped in the tiniest bit. They had all fought for her, for survival, protected her even, but what had she done? She had turned her back and ran. Now she was stuck in the rain as if karma came to bite her in the ass. Deserved. She thought bitterly as she heard the sounds around her. She had tried not to make any noise but in the forest that was near impossible.
It felt so lonely and cold now that she had no one with her, she felt strangely vulnerable. She didn't mean to think of others as a shield but it had come naturally with her cowardly nature, not being able to fight for herself. Now, what was she going to do? The only thing she managed to get was a submachine gun off of one of the leaders, as they held the heavier weapons, and a military m7 bayonet. Other than that? She was completely useless to whoever she came across. She couldn't fight, she didn't have any supplies on her, and she needed protection.
Chernobyl shook her head. She needed to stop thinking like that. There wasn't always going to be someone there to help her when things went terribly wrong, she needed to start helping herself.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Cass went ahead and sets his back on the kitchen counter and sits down next to him in a chair, getting out a small cloth and a bottle of water, soaking it and cleaning the wound, not wanting to use any chemicals in fear of harming the wound and irritating the skin as well.
"oh it okay ill clean it up. Once we're done with this you need to clean up and get some rest. i have a bedroom upstairs you can use for now" he says calmly, focusing on his wound. He only had one of open, the scarred one shut most of the time so his vision was limited.
Pulling fishing line through the needle and a pair of tweezers, looking at his face as he closed his eyes before he punctures the skin.
The fishing line was just about all he had so it was a lot thicker and it was more painful.
He cringes almost every time he pulls the needle through his irritated flesh, the string tugging the skin to bond each sides of the would together.
"ive got a few questions if that's alright with you" he says calmly "maybe it will offer a distraction to the pain so you don't have to focus on that" he states as he pulls the needle through yet another piece of flesh. "how long have you been on your own?" Cass asks, trying to be as calm as possible. He was rather good with wounds and comforting people but it was a little different when you don't even trust this person yet.

(Imma quote this. Just a heads up, my responses will be delayed (A maybe a little short) because I’m sick)

Jax nodded his head. Resting in a stranger's house? Seemed absurd in the slightest. He winced when the wound was cleaned and looked down at his own clothes as Cass was preparing the needle. "I don’t have a spare set of clothes." He muttered. He watched Cass slip the needle under his skin with the fishing line. FISHING LINE!? This was going to be excruciating. He braced himself using the edge of the table. When the first part of the line went under, he couldn’t help but let out a small yelp. Jax’s arm was on fire, and his brain was telling him to pull away. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t pull away. He needed his wound to be fixed. He squeezed his eyes shut, and his right hand balled into a first. Jax was unsteady, his body shaking. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to answer the stranger's question. He opened one blue eye and laid it upon Cass. "Nine years." He managed to croak out before biting his tongue to suppress another cry of pain.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(oh i hope you get to feeling better!)

Cass shakes his head "oh that's okay. ill give you a temporary set of clothes while i wash yours" he says with a shrug.
He felt bad for having to use fishing line but the only other thing close to that he had was either yarn or sowing thread but it was the cheap, fragile kind that honestly did close to nothing. So fishing line it was.
He carefully tries to finish it up as fast as possible to relief any pain this poor guy was having but this also took time and you couldn't rush something like this. He didn't want to risk messing anything up and hurting him more in the long run.
"i could knock you out if you'd like? its like anesthesia I guess" he offers as he pulls the needle through another small opening in the flesh. Just by looking at it, he could tell this guy wanted nothing more than to pull away. He knew the feeling a little too well.
(sorry this is painfully short I'm in a time crunch rn I'm I just woke up :P

@chickenfrogman group

David lays back on his sleeping bag, staring up at the grey ceiling and burnt out florescent lights. The rain continues to beat down, thunder rumbling closer by as lighting begins to spark the dark clouds.
We should head east, towards the next horde. It’s likely there will be supplies or survivors there. Or just zombies, but I prefer the first.
He sits back up, picking up his notebook again to flip through the pages.
“I wonder if we could somehow find a fresh, untouched body to see if they’d react to it after we let it rot for a few days.” He whispers to himself.
We’d be a lot better off it we could figure out exactly what it is that is attracting them.

Ryder strides across the road in the rain, an arm above his head as if it would actually block anything. He heads down the block, the black jar tucked under his arm, and whistles quietly as he strolls along.
Sh!t, the rain is really picking up. I’ll take Gabriel back with me so he doesn’t get soaked.
He pauses by an old gas station that’s long since been abandoned, stepping through the broken glass of the door. In the far corner, over by the restrooms, Gabriel leans against the wall, limp and still. He perks up a little once he hears and smells Ryder, and by ‘perks up’ I mean he starts to grumble and try to stand. His foot is fettered to the nearest shelf with a dog leash so he doesn’t get far, but he reaches forward.
Ryder smiles, dodging a leak from the ceiling. “Heyyy, Vamp. I didn’t think to check for leaks earlier. You all dry?”
He casually approaches him, not worried because of the muzzle on his face and gloves zip-tied onto his hands.
Once he is in arms reach, Gabriel claws at his arm, relentlessly trying to bite him through the muzzle. Ryder only ruffles his hair, bending down and undoing the leash.
“Wanna come up with me? I’m sure David has another test for you anywho.”
A few raindrops leak in through the ceiling above them, steadily dripping on Gabriel’s beanie as Ryder hooks the leash onto the the zip tie on Gabriel’s wrist.

-

Clovis puts a hand on Onyx’s shoulder the moment he sees the littered floor, covered with objects that wouldn’t have an issue poking up through his flimsy sandals.
With all the cabinets along the walls and counters, you’d think this stuff would be put up so it’d be easier to find.
He gives Onyx’s shoulder one firm pat before walking past him into the RV, studying the rest of the room.
“Are you headed anywhere in particular?” He asks.
Getting the message, Onyx stays by the door, a hand flat down on the countertop, fingering with the silencer she’d been looking for that had been setting behind a container on the counter.
The closed in space, especially since it was unfamiliar and pretty darn messy, made him feel uncomfortable. She must not have run out of gas more than a few days ago, otherwise she would have already abandoned the place. It wasn’t exactly safe to hideout in stationary vehicles for long. From the way the RV shifted when Clovis and Jesse moved and the sound of objects clattering together or sliding across the floor/countertops, he could get a basic idea of how big the area was and where the furniture most likely sat. He stares blankly towards his hand.
What is she looking for?

(Thank you :). It's alright that the response was short)

Jax's head bobbed as if he was about to pass out. His was still wary of staying in this man's home. "Alright." When he was in pain, he didn't like to talk. It made everything worse, and he couldn't say anything coherently. His muscles contracted as another line of fishing line passed through his forearm, making it difficult to stitch up the rest of the wound. The wound bled profusely and spilled onto the table. Cass should have noticed that Jax was becoming less unstable. With his right hand, he gripped the side of the chair. He sat up straight, leaning his head against his left shoulder. "I- You- You don't have to. I will— be fine for now." He struggled to get his words out. Jax passed out after one last desperate attempt to stay awake and answer the man's question. His muscles relaxed once more as he slouched in his chair. Jax's grip on the chair loosened as his head and body remained still.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

David lays back on his sleeping bag, staring up at the grey ceiling and burnt out florescent lights. The rain continues to beat down, thunder rumbling closer by as lighting begins to spark the dark clouds.
We should head east, towards the next horde. It’s likely there will be supplies or survivors there. Or just zombies, but I prefer the first.
He sits back up, picking up his notebook again to flip through the pages.
“I wonder if we could somehow find a fresh, untouched body to see if they’d react to it after we let it rot for a few days.” He whispers to himself.
We’d be a lot better off it we could figure out exactly what it is that is attracting them.

Ryder strides across the road in the rain, an arm above his head as if it would actually block anything. He heads down the block, the black jar tucked under his arm, and whistles quietly as he strolls along.
Sh!t, the rain is really picking up. I’ll take Gabriel back with me so he doesn’t get soaked.
He pauses by an old gas station that’s long since been abandoned, stepping through the broken glass of the door. In the far corner, over by the restrooms, Gabriel leans against the wall, limp and still. He perks up a little once he hears and smells Ryder, and by ‘perks up’ I mean he starts to grumble and try to stand. His foot is fettered to the nearest shelf with a dog leash so he doesn’t get far, but he reaches forward.
Ryder smiles, dodging a leak from the ceiling. “Heyyy, Vamp. I didn’t think to check for leaks earlier. You all dry?”
He casually approaches him, not worried because of the muzzle on his face and gloves zip-tied onto his hands.
Once he is in arms reach, Gabriel claws at his arm, relentlessly trying to bite him through the muzzle. Ryder only ruffles his hair, bending down and undoing the leash.
“Wanna come up with me? I’m sure David has another test for you anywho.”
A few raindrops leak in through the ceiling above them, steadily dripping on Gabriel’s beanie as Ryder hooks the leash onto the the zip tie on Gabriel’s wrist.

(I love the giant blocks of text that make up this thread. But enough stalling, it's about time these nerds met their newest guest)

Frenchie grew more fearful for her life the more she listened. Oh hell nah! I need to get out, these bastards are gonna kill me and feed me to the zombies. Staying any longer risked capture, she needed to leave now.

So she took a deep breath, grabbing one of her knives and steeling herself for a fight before stepping out of the closet, knife brandished. "Who are you and what have you done with the other survivors?" Her voice was shockingly strong for how nervous she was. Damn tall people and their advantages over her. And what was she talking about with other survivors? It's not like she had a group and she had no evidence other than some very suspicious conversations that even proved that they were experimenting on people. But she had a point and would stick to it, regardless of the risk to her own life or her heart jumping into her throat.

@chickenfrogman group

(I love Frenchie lol)(My girl is scared for her life)(Also David is itty bitty haha, he’s 5’3ft and lanky so he’s not much of a threat.)

David jumps out of his skin with a yelp, scrambling to his feet and immediately taking a few steps back. He holds his notebook up as if he could actually do damage by smacking her with it if she approached. “How long were you in there?!” He shouts, not paying any mind to her question. “Good lord, you scared me!” He gives her a good once-over, relaxing a little, “w-wait, did you say ‘other survivors’?”
Does she know what she’s talking about? Did she look through my things? If Ryder could get back here quicker, that'd be nice. I’m not ready for someone to stab me and take all of my research.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Nahhh, Frenchie's 5'4" and made of muscle she's actually taller? That's so funny)

She advanced forward a couple steps, gripping her knife tighter. "I've been here long enough to know you're experimenters. What did you plan to do if you found me? Kill me and sacrifice my body to the zombies for science? Huh? Was that it?" Her tone was accusatory and demanding, her stature not showing any kind of weakness.
Was Frenchie terrified? Still a bit, yeah. But the fact that his first instict was to hold his notebook like a weapon, she felt a bit better. She could take this nerd if she had to. "Answer me coward!"

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Cass continues to pull the needle and fishing line through as quickly as he can, occasionally grabbing the rag and dipping it in the small bucket of water he had beside him on the floor and ringing it out to clean up the blood that continued to spill out all over the place.
"its okay you got this" he says softly, his voice quiet and smooth. He was trying his very best to be comforting and reassuring but it obviously wasn't helping too much.
He looks up to him as his muscles relaxed, ready to let him know he was doing a good job staying calm but instead his eyes widen.
"oh no" he mumbles under his breath.
this poor guy I feel so bad now. he thinks to himself as he wipes up more blood. Cassius decides to hurry and finish this up while he's out so it'd be easier on both of them.
Though after a few more minutes, he finishes the stitches, pulling it all together and tying the end. Cass grabs a knife from on the table and cuts the fishing line, making sure it was nice and secure.
Just then he hears the soft pitter patter of his daughters small feet come into the kitchen. Her eyes widen "YOU KILLED HIM!" She exclaims, looking at what she thought was a dead body.
He sighs "oh honey no I didn't kill him" he says calmly
"is he a zombie!!??' she asks rather loudly.
"baby I'm going to need you to talk just a little quieter okay? and no he's not he's just asleep. He decided to go to sleep while I did this so it wouldn't hurt him" He reassures her.
She furrows her small eyebrows, stepping up to him. "what's his name?" she asks, looking back up to her dad.
He only shrugs "we can ask him that when he wakes up. But for now we're going to let him rest" he says, looking him over. He was thinking of a way to carry him somewhere where he wouldn't get blood or dirt all over the place. It's not like he was going to change his clothes and wash him himself.
the shed
The thought pops into his mind and doesn't leave. Yes. this was a great idea.

(okay I wanna ask your permission before I move your character. Could he carry him to his shed lol (dw he'll be safe XD)

_

The rv was still pretty big but everything inside of it made it far too cluttered. If she would get back into the city she could probably find some gasoline somewhere around there. The city was just on the other side of the forest just a bit down south.
Jesse mumbles a few things under her breath about the silencer before turning around to face Clovis "up north" she states "i heard there was a military base camp sort of thing up there. I think around Washington" she replies to him, looking to Onyx, then to his hand, stepping around to look at what he was touching.
(its short for reaction time)

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(Do whatever you like with him. Jax is 196 pounds— so it depends on if Cass can carry that. Also— lil Opelia <3)

(lol alrighty! and shes cute lol im glad you like her)

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Cass stands up, calmly putting the medical supplies away and cleaning everything off to the best of his abilities with what he had. He would sterilize everything later when he had time. But for now he had to get this man out of the house and into the shed. Cass and Ophelia had stayed in the shed before moving into the house when they found it, as it took a few days to clear the house of zombies so Fia and him could safely live it in. So the shed already had a small cot in it and it was boarded up nicely not to mention the fact that it was inside of their fence in their backyard.
shoot the fence..the zombies. I forgot I was about to take them out so we can safely go out there…
He takes in a deep breath, looking at Jax.
*i cant just leave him in here alone with Ophelia while i do that but i also cant take her out there.
With great debate, he decides to leave the zombies on the outside of the fence and worry about getting Jax out to the shed. "hey Fia, can you look out the window to the backyard and tell me what you see?" he asks her. She smiles, happy she could help before pulling up one of the chair and stepping on to it.
"oh be careful please" he says as he put the rest of the sharps away, not wanting Ophelia to have access to them. Or Jax for that matter. Though the chances of him waking up right now were decently low, he was still paranoid. Better safe than sorry right?
She looks out the window "its safe! there's two zombies near the fence though! Are we going to make them go away?" she asks, looking to her dad then to the zombies.
//Gore Warning//

One of them were simply walking beside the metal fence but the other one had its top half bent over the fence (its like 4 feet tall) the sharp wire stabbing the zombies stomach causing blood to spill out and stain the fence and seep into the ground below.
It looks at Ophelia through the window, turning its body to walk over to her but as it did the wire slits through its flesh, causing its guts and more blood to spill out on the ground. This didn't stop the dead though, as it made its way towards the window anyway, now reaching over the fence.
"Ew!" she says, jumping off of the chair "its by the window!" she exclaims, absolutely disgusted.
Cass sighs. "its okay ill get it once i put this man in the shed" he replies, trying to figure out how to pick him up without breaking any limbs. He wasn't used to picking up full ground men, but he'd make do.
Soon he was carrying him with great struggle out into the backyard, Ophelia right behind him. His arms shook at the weight of him but he still was able to power through it. He has Ophelia open the door to the shed so he could walk in, setting him down on the cot with a thud
"don't hurt him dad! He's nice!" She calls to him as she picks the dandelions from the backyard.
"I'm trying not to. And we don't know if he is or not" he says, huffing.
I should have taken into account how heavy this man is. geez
"is that why we're putting him in the shed?" she asks, walking over to Cass and the man, laying flowers on his face and body like they had done her mother when they had buried her not even a full month ago.
She doesn't talk about it much and neither does Cass, both of them still grieving in their own ways. Though they help each other a lot they both miss her dearly.
He watches as she does so before she pushes herself off of the ground and runs out of the shed.
"yeah. We can't trust him not to try to hurt us so we're going to make sure we can still help him while keeping us safe as well." he says walking out of the shed as well and closing the door. He would keep an eye on it so he wasn't going to lock it. Though he wasn't sure how good of an idea that really was.

@chickenfrogman group

David waves his notebook around frantically (almost like a torch lol) and presses his back against the wall. “Stay back! I’m warning you! If you attack me I’ll- I’ll-“ his voice raises pitch with panic but he cuts himself off.
Oh my gosh, I don’t even have a good lie.
He looks to the floor then back to her, “s-sacrifice you? Wait, what? I mean, if you were dead I’d have no problem- what on earth did you think I was doing? Where did you get that idea? I was writing in a notebook, you maniac.” He squints, irritated now, obviously not realizing he had be occasionally thinking out loud. It was a regular thing for him to do when he was alone, so he stopped really thinking about it.

Ryder keeps an arm around Gabriels waist, basically dragging him up the stairs as he tried to eat at his neck. He sets him down at the top of the flight, wiping his (own) forehead and sighing. “Whew. Next place we camp shouldn’t be up three flights of stairs, huh?” He smiles at Gabriel who is still mindlessly trying to tear into his arm.
He stands up straight again, walking forward down the hallway a few paces, then freezing.
Wait.
He can faintly make out the sound of an unfamiliar voice ahead. They still had one flight of stairs to go, so he couldn’t hear them well, but the building was decayed enough and empty enough to vaguely make out the voices.
He quickly puts his arm back around Gabriel, quietly making his way to the last flight of stairs and sprinting up.
-
Clovis turns his head to follow her gaze to Onyx, instinctively stepping closer to him and in between them. He looks back to her. “Do you need something?” his voice isn’t necessarily harsh, but definitely more stern now.
Having heard faintly her mumble about the silencer, or he thought she mentioned it, Onyx picks it up now, holding it a few inches off of the counter. He looks up in the general direction of her voice. “Calm down, she was looking for this.” He states, his voice soft and calm. Even being in an unfamiliar environment and around someone new, he still showed no sign of unease or weakness.
Clovis eases up, stepping back out of the way.
Did she mention that? Or is he guessing?
It made him nervous to have Onyx around other people in the first place, since people had tried to use his disability against him before or had treated him badly because he was a kid or because he was blind. Let’s just say the two of them hadn’t ran into the best of people or groups together.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Frenchie's eye twitched in irritation. Maniac? Her? After everything he'd said earlier? Oh she was about to tear this guy to pieces. "Me?? After all the crazy shit you were mumbling about while writing in that notebook? Who the hell are you calling a maniac, tu scienziato psicopatico?"

She kept marching forward, now thoroughly irritated instead of scared and about ready to put this knife through his chest just to prove a point. "You should be grateful I haven't decided to kill you for my own safety!"

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Jesse looks Clovis in his eyes, holding her glare as he asks her if she needed anything.
This dude. It's not like I'm going to kill him. Not with you right in front of me. I'm not stupid
She opens her mouth to say something but before she can, the blind kid speaks up. "oh"
Jesse looks to Clovis then to Onyx, holding her hand out "yeah i was… Where was that" she asks him, confused.
how'd the blind kid find it and not me?
She doesn't blame Clovis for wanting to protect his kid and nor was she surprised. Though that didn't mean she wasn't threatened by him still. The fact that someone dared to step in her way was honestly quite baffling to her. She was so used to being the bigger person nobody dared to mess with so this was definitely new to her and she hated it.
But what was she going to do? Tell them off?
The rain was hitting harder against the metal roof as time went on and the wind of shaking the RV back and forth. It made her uneasy to even think about being out there and she had enough of a heart to not send a blind kid out there. The man she didn't care about but she figured they were a packaged deal.

@chickenfrogman group

David gives a sharp, quiet gasp, plastering his back against the wall. He’d cornered himself by automatically going to the wall instead of the stairs or literally anywhere else. With each step she took he became less and less hopeful that Ryder would return soon.
What’s taking him so long?!
“I swear I wont hurt you! I’d only experiment on you if you were already dead! I don’t kill people!” He desperately claims, throwing his hands up defensively.
Reaching the top of the stairs silently, Ryder slowly peeks around the corner, his back against the wall.
Where did she come from? Did he threaten her?
He readies himself, having nothing with him but a knife, Gabriel and the black jar. He shoves the black jar into Gabriel’s sweater so he wouldn’t have to juggle it while threatening someone, then puts a finger to his lips as if the zombie would understand to keep quiet.
Gabriel doesn't seem to mind the jar and continues to try to eat into his arm.
Leash still in hand, knife in the other, Ryder rounds the corner.
“Afternoon, guys!” He lights says, giving Frenchie a smile. He looks to David, already certain this was his fault, since it normally was.
Now would be a great time to admit you’re an idiot before someone ends up with a slit throat again.
Gabriel stumbles forward, going towards Ryder’s shoulder this time.
(David may be itty, but Ryder is 6’3 and muscular lol)
-
Onyx holds the silencer out in front of him, “It was on the counter here beside the door.” He explains, his foggy orange eyes still staring off past her.
The pounding rain on the roof of the RV beats down harder, thunder and lightning accompanying it now, the wind picking up to sway the vehicle to the left then the right.
Clovis puts a hand to the side of Onyx as the RV starts to feel more unsteady, just to make sure he wouldn’t stumble. He blows a piece of hair out of his face, reminding himself to pull it up later.
I hope this storm lasts for a good minute. We might be able to think up our next move and the storms often confuse the zombies.
Onyx puts his hand out, taking Clovis’ arm to stay steady. “What’s your name?”

The room was fuzzy and dark when Jax blinked open his eyes. He tried unsuccessfully to acclimate them to the darkness. His arm stung like hell, and he couldn't comprehend where he was. He rubbed his face, noticing the small dandelions. He had accidentally smeared their pollen all over him. He shook them off, some of them sticking to his face due to the blood. That blood had dried and would be difficult to remove. While attempting to climb out of the cot, he fell to the ground with a thud. He stood there, his vision swirling, as if the darkness was about to swallow him up whole. Jax felt the pain in his stitched-up arm spread throughout his body. Jax fiddled with the shed door, attempting to gain access to the outside. He looked rough when he finally got the door open. To protect his eyes from the sun, he had to raise his hand to shield himself. "Hello?" He croaked. He sneezed because of the pollen on his face, and he saw his stitched wound. It was swollen and red. He took a few steps across the lawn before leaning against the shed's wall. His body was leaning over like the Tower of Pisa, and he felt strangely dizzy. Jax looked as if he was about to throw up, but he shook his head and stood up.

When Jax patted himself down for any weapons he could use to defend himself, it dawned on him. He'd met an odd man and his sweet daughter. That's what happened to his arm; the wary guy stitched it up. As he stumbled through the backyard like a baby deer, his memories came flooding back. When he looked up, he noticed Cass staring at him, and he felt embarrassed about his condition. He didn't appear to be a strong person, but rather a weak child in need of parental supervision. He would wave hello, but that seemed rather odd now.