forum Hunger Games!! OPEN 3/8 PLEASE JOIN :,)
Started by @Celeste_X0X0_ group
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Okay so basically what the title says!
Im going off of the first book so like yeah.
If you havent read the hunger games, thats okay. Im still going to explain the rp. So bare with me lol.

There can only be two winners as long as theyre from the same district.
There is going to be Victors, four of them able to be played.

you can have two characters max. This includes if you’re playing on of the victors If that makes sense.

There are still 12 districts but for this rp, 2 tributes from only 4 districts are chosen from.
Everything else from the hunger games is basically the same.

Here are the rules:
No OP characters, please
Don't join then dip immediately.
Make your characters unique please. No Gary Sue's.
This will have some romance in it, take mature writing to the pms please.
There will be gore, so if you cant handle that, don't join. Thank you.
Be descriptive please. And give everyone something to work with. Write at least 3 sentences. If you don't have a lot to work with, I understand short replies or if there's not a lot going on but please. Always give the other person something to work with. -_-
I can say no if I want to.
I will ask for a sample of your writing before you join, and please ask to do so beforehand
2 characters max. This is excluding family. You can play as many family members as you would like bc they're not a big part of the plot.
hate the character not the writer.
Don't be unrealistic with your characters abilities. you want a character that can do a whole bunch of strong things, put in a big strong character.
Leave reaction time for the other person to reply.
Be consistent with your characters and their personality.
if you are thinking of killing off a character of someone else, talk to me and the owner of that character please. Don't be unfair and not let your characters be killed or have them super overpowered. Goes with on of the first rules.
If you would like to ship your character with someone else's. talk to them about it beforehand please
Tributes must be ages from 15-18
(if there's any other things you think would be good to add to it let me know!)

Character template

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
District:
Background:
(if you are playing on of the victors, include that in the background and before you put the name)

@The-Dyonisia group

Jo stared aghast as the little girl turned around. As soon as she did, Jo saw that where the girl’s eyes should have been was filled with thousands of black spiders. Jo froze in terror, her docile smile replaced by a grimace as she realized just what this little girl really was. The girl smiled, her dreadful maw stretching wider and wider, as the spiders all consecutively looked at Jo, and the girl’s mouth finally opened “You’ve finally taken notice of this terrible web you’ve spun for yourself.” Jo, still paralysed in fear, began to quiver. “That’s right, I am one of the fair folk, and you have wounded the ties between my world and yours. Because of you, our once beauteous realm has been shriveled into these unsightly grounds you see around you” The girl’s face began to morph as Jo thought maybe she should have never torn the gate between worlds “ So you understand why I brought you here.” She bellowed, now towering over Jo, taking the form of a tar black, winged giant “ I must make you feel the pain me and my people have endured” and she lunged forward in a flight of oily blackness.

@The-Dyonisia group

(Ok Thanks!)
Name: Jameel Warbler
Role: Tribute
Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Appearance: Tall with brown skin and light brown eyes, shoulder length curly black hair (usually up in a ponytail), Athletic but chubby body, built well for chopping wood (and maybe chopping people) with axes. He has bags under his eyes along with an eyebrow slit, and he always has a sort of sad smile on his face. Wears feather earrings all the time and he has a rose gold bracelet and ring that he inherited from his mother when she died in his childhood.
Personality: Generally very kind and polite, not opposed to interacting with people but will never engage. Once he forms a close friendship he is deathly afraid of losing them. He is very soft spoken, with a patient and flowy voice. He tries to avoid conflict, but is INSANELY loyal, he will always protect his friends. Very prone to daydreaming, he can usually be found staring out the window fantasizing of what life could be. Is not very prone to crying, he hides his emotions a lot. He works hard and is very diligent, but he takes pride in his friends before himself (if ever).
District: 7
Background: He grew up in the lumber district and learned how to use an axe from a young age, or rather, he was forced to learn. He would have preferred to be an astronomer, or really anything else, but he didn't really have a choice. His parents were very kind souls who would teach him about the world. He also had an older brother and a younger brother. He loved watching the stars outside his window, memorizing the constellations across the seasons, and every night he would close his eyes hard and wish that he was one of those stars so he could just watch the world go by from afar, and have people stare at his beauty as he shined in the night sky. One day, at around 6 years old, his mom got really ill, really quick. Nobody knew what it was, and they didn't have the money to pay for a doctor, so he watched every day as she got worse and worse until eventually, she died. His father mourned, but he had responsibilities he had to take care of. He started working twice as hard to earn more money, and when his brother got old enough, he went to work, and then Joshua did once he was too. He was great at cutting and collecting lumber, and the three of them were able to sustain the family. Until everything changed. He was chosen as tribute for the Hunger Games.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(nice! You can go ahead and give me a sample of your writing in roleplays. What your sample looks like is what i expect you to write inside of the roleplay ^^)

Deleted user

that's not what is" he started to giggle " can't you fucking see it yet you dense man. I have fallen hard for you Brutus. I can't get you out of my head and I kept it down and constantly shoving words back in my throat for you because I knew you loved your wife so I never said anything! But I can't hold it back! I love you, Brutus. Can't you see that?"

Deleted user

Name: (victor) Nickolas ranger
Role: district four victor
Gender/Pronouns: male. He him
Appearance: sandy blonde hair, bright blue eyes. He's got viltigo around his eyes hands and chest. Along his side is a scar that covers from his shoulder to his hips. The man's jay was a bit more filled, alone with his body. Muscle was visible but not toned. He's more likely to haul a deer then you if it came down to weight
Personality:a bit up tight but submissive as hell. He's not really close to people but once he's opened up it's your life over his. Nickolas isn't one for chitchat, but is more hands on. Getting in his pants is easy and getting out is harder.
District:4
Background: he was born for this, a family only baring one child, make at that. His father did everything he could to teach him to survive. His best friend, Marcus , had been chosen but Nickolas volunteered his body count over Marcus. He hadn't understood it then but to him Marcus was much more then a friend, and the day of choosing was the day he was going to ask. Guess that's fucked now…

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(sorry about this but could you be more descriptive with your character? At least add more to the appearance please. Talk about face structure and body structure and a small description of what he's capable of physically?)

Deleted user

( oh! Okay. Sorry I'm pretty bad at making them.)